NULL
6687.jpg

??

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People need to stop blaming Overwatch for their games being flawed as fukk.

There is no stranglehold on the community. Once Battlefront, CoDWW2, and Destiny drop we're gonna see exactly where OW is at. They haven't had to compete too hard against anything and their long term has been pretty fukking lackluster considering the potential.

Overwatch went against a call of duty and battlefield game last year and killed them :skip:

Over 30 million players :skip:

Battlefront :what: thats gonna flop, again. Very disrespectful to even mention this bullshyt ass franchise in the same breathe as Overwatch :scust:

CoDWW2 :ld: will sell its usually 10-20 million :ld: buzz has died down tremendously though so not even sure on those numbers :ld:

Destiny 2 :laff: the alpha footage pretty much killed all hype for this game unless they speed up the movement for it plus they are releasing it too staggered. Should release PC version same time to have any hope of breaking 10 million sales :dead:

The question is will all 3 games combined sell what Overwatch has sold :jbhmm:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I think the art style played a role too. It's too dark/gritty like Gears of War. Most people find that shyt boring. At least w/ Battleborn/Overwatch you had a bright, colorful, creative, anime-ish style that's more interesting.

:gucci:

shoulda just said Overwatch.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But anyway.. the hero shooter market is too crowded right now. And you still have Quake Champions and Amazon's Breakaway(which will probably bomb too) yet to come out.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's an avatar quote. you said "At least w/ Battleborn/Overwatch you had a bright, colorful, creative, anime-ish style that's more interesting". and you have a bright, colorful, anime-style avatar. insinuating that's your preference

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's an avatar quote. you said "At least w/ Battleborn/Overwatch you had a bright, colorful, creative, anime-ish style that's more interesting". and you have a bright, colorful, anime-style avatar. insinuating that's your preference

Alright my fault. Wish I could take the neg back. Anyway, I don't think it's just a matter of personal preference. For years there was a trend in gaming (around the time Gears of War came out) where many games had that 'dark' and 'gritty' art style. I feel that in 2017 people would be tired of that by now. So I'd imagine many folks feel the same way I do.