Clarence Thomas is a pessimistic separatist black nationalist & thinks racism cant be fixed?!

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:black folk never stopped breh

thing is as much flack as people give the civil rights generation

the ones I've met and listened to told me the fight was never over

we still had many many many rocks to overturn

thing is now

you gotta lot of CT type of folk that get a taste of power and just sit and go with the way of the world

and even then you have it and it's sentiments reiterated on social media, youtube and Instagram especially

and imo those people aren't as dangerous obviously to white supremacy

moreso they're an asset to it.

I'm not too familiar with him, but if I understand what I've read correctly, I think he holds such views because, as another poster said, it's nihilism.

He's probably literally had to deal face-to-face with the purest form of white supremacy which probably changed his views. Having to adjust what he feels is the trivial aspects of his belief to stay true to the core. Not everyone is gonna be strong enough to never change. Of course he's not gonna be the same optimistic individual he might've been early in his career to what he is now decades on. Black people falling for literally the same tricks has probably contributed to his apathy as well.

It's kind of a 'Die a hero or live long enough to become the villain' scenario. (Is it bad I kinda agree with a lot of his points?)

Edit: also, from an outside looking in perspective, why should y'all leave and not fight for what you contributed to creating? Spend literally centuries building arguably the greatest nation on Earth (far as opportunity, resources and quality of life standard) just to be punked out by injustice? I think y'all should keep up the fight. And considering white people dying out, I think the biggest concern black people in America have is c00ns and self sabotage. I think progress would be ten-fold if you did what the Haitians did to be honest. c00ns die first :ufdup::camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

EGmT438WsAIY8E8

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
:yeshrug:black folk never stopped breh

thing is as much flack as people give the civil rights generation

the ones I've met and listened to told me the fight was never over

we still had many many many rocks to overturn

thing is now

you gotta lot of CT type of folk that get a taste of power and just sit and go with the way of the world

and even then you have it and it's sentiments reiterated on social media, youtube and Instagram especially

and imo those people aren't as dangerous obviously to white supremacy

moreso they're an asset to it.

You don't feel it's a kind of 'Spook That Sat By the Door' (shout out to Nipsey for putting me on to that. Still haven't fully delved into it fully) kind of situation? I feel there's only so much one can do fighting from the outside. There are countless examples of white supremacy completely snubbing out full-frontal black resistance, so the next best thing they figured is change from the inside and assisting those that are fighting from the outside

Kinda like when house slaves would leave the doors unlocked come time to uprise, everyone can have a role and go about it differently