Clarence Thomas is a pessimistic separatist black nationalist & thinks racism cant be fixed?!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Robin-ClarenceThomas.jpg

dope photo

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
he had militant leanings until he went to work at Monsanto, I believe it was. once he got a taste of the money that was it. I read his book years ago.

his story isn't special. alotta Black people think a certain way before getting a taste of the cash.
Which book?

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
How has integration benefited black people? Why do black people want to coexist with a group that has shown antipathy towards them since this nation’s inception?

:scust:
That's how Clarence Thomas felt :heh: Just seemed like he got to a point and said f*ck it let me get a pawg and sit my a$$ down on the supreme court :mjlol:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This is exactly why anyone thinking Clarence Thomas is a c00n is a fukking idiot. 99% of the people saying this garbage I guarantee have never even read an opinion he’s written. C Thomas is anything but a c00n, but his ideas are too nuanced for the common shythead to understand, so they mislabel him as an Uncle Tom.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Of course we have to hate Him when we are in our teens, maybe early 20 and want to say he's a c00n .

But after READING and understanding and rejecting the forced upon views , ... that common black liberalism feed to us by enemies aka white liberals we learn better

Then we notice that eventually anyone still saying he's a c00n, is in fact, a Sambo minded intersectionalist.

I don't agree with all his views ...or his choice in 2nd wife,. But I agree with his Developed POV and I love his writings and life experience.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
It would be the greatest heel-turn in history if he was only OD conservative for the cac support but later goes full-on militant coli smart/dumb :wow:

It would be more amazing if nikkas knew you can be militant and conservative....
Or knew the historical fact that from Malcolm X to the revolutionaries of most African nations the Black radicals were conservative.

Of course you have the black panther era of party and do coke with white girls and be low key gay.....
But that's an outlier.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
he had militant leanings until he went to work at Monsanto, I believe it was. once he got a taste of the money that was it. I read his book years ago.

his story isn't special. alotta Black people think a certain way before getting a taste of the cash.

I don't know about Clarence Thomas (I did not read all that stuff), but yes. A lot of radicals, from all sides, turned soft after meeting the money and the comfort. Being radical in his idea ain't always easy.

Why are you spamming your own thread with information you already knew, pretending like it's some revelation to you, when you commented on this same article two years ago?

Clarence Thomas’s Radical Vision of Race

It's not the same poster. Or he's just doing his job.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly why anyone thinking Clarence Thomas is a c00n is a fukking idiot. 99% of the people saying this garbage I guarantee have never even read an opinion he’s written. C Thomas is anything but a c00n, but his ideas are too nuanced for the common shythead to understand, so they mislabel him as an Uncle Tom.

I believe in nuance and I believe in disqualifiers. Having a white woman is a disqualifier and puts you in the c00n category as a neccesity. If you have a white woman,you have been assimilated and comprimised.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He didn’t even ask a question for over a decade and voted whatever Scalia did. fukk Clarence Thomas. He’s a disgrace to Thurgood Marshall seat. Clarence fought “the good fight” until he got in position to actually do something. Y’all shyt on Kamala Harris for life for the same thing.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He accepts black people will always be the minority numerically even as hispanics rise and white numbers fall so he remains nihilistic :mindblown:

I have no idea what’s the goal you’re going for in this thread. All prominent black conservatives started out the same way. This shyt is not new and all of these views from 50 years ago isn’t in practice with his modern votes and legal opinions. You’re clearly unfamiliar with every dynamic here.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Black conservatism really is truly different from white conservatism :wow:

It. Always. Has. Been.

But mindfukked puppets read the "C" word and automatically lose their minds just as the media programmed them to do. It's an embarrassment.