Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
A lot of yall owe DeMarcus Lawrence an apology. :ufdup:
I truly do:wow: I shat on him so hard last season. Hopefully he ain’t on no Trevor Ariza contract year HOFer shyt :francis: shyt at least he ain’t Tyrone Crawford out there. Now that nikka is the epitome of :dakwat:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Thought it was a nice accomodation by the Cowboys by kneeling as a team, and standing as a team. Jerry didn't become a billionaire by being a dummy.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Lawrence showing 2nd half of 2015 isn't a fluke. Collins showing out. Get Irving back and one player away from a nice line. Give Lewis and Woods all the reps they can handle. Don't need to see Carrol again.

Took them a while to figure out getting Dak in space works. Predictable runs that are getting shut down against stacked boxes aren't repeatedly needed.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Defenses have adjusted to how Dallas runs the ball. Gotta adjust back. Run out of different sets. Stop running the ball 90% of the time on first downs. The offense is too predictable. Play action on first downs would definitely open up some big play possibilities. It was nice to on see Zeke get some screens and dump offs tonight. He's definitely going to have to play himself into shape.