Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Those foot leg and back injuries don't stop him from making hard as cuts on slant routes and contorting his body in crazy ass ways to make catches, so I think he is going to be okay to return 1 or 2 punts a game for a season
They are not going to subject him to that again because it's too risky. It only took 1 return to break his foot in Indy, they have players who are faster and less important to handle that now.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
He can't throw the ball to himself, dak consistently misses multiple opportunities per game. Dez does his job.
That will improve hopefully when he gets more experience and go thru his downfield reads more. There were times where he missed some opportunities but at least he kept the chains moving. I do wish Dak would've seen that one time where Dez beat Jenkins during last Sunday's game (I think someone posted that video)...that may could've been a possible TD.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shout out to Eric Mangini speaking sense to people. If Dez was actin like TO people would pop shyt. He gets no credit for being a good teammate. Do I expect more from him? Yeah. But people are going overboard

6:45 mark

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
@Primetime21 how many years did we beg for this type of personality/swagger/chemistry. (watch till the end) :mjcry:

:pachaha: I think this is my first time listening to any Tapper interview, he showed more confidence and personality in 6 minutes than I ever saw in 8 years with "Almost" Anthony Spencer

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:pachaha: I think this is my first time listening to any Tapper interview, he showed more confidence and personality in 6 minutes than I ever saw in 8 years with "Almost" Anthony Spencer
that bmore came out of him at 4:52.

spencer, ware, james, carr, claiborne were a bunch of :yawn: personalities. so refreshing to have a bunch of dawgs on this defense again. just wish gregory was out there too.