Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to disappoint but Lewis and Chido will become emmersed into the country club atmosphere and culture and will regress. When players first come to dallas they always nice but it’s likr after year 2 dallas “coaches” what made them nice out of them.

See Anthony Brown.
We’ll see bruh. And brown got better when he was slot/part time outside. I think he’s a good player but more suited for the slot. I guess the 6th round projection was a little fitting. Lewis and Chido have a better chance to succeed imo

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was high on taking Ridley in the 1st until I kept seeing other WRs that brought more to the table on tape.... but the hell did my eyes just watch? This shyt looks like it was sped up....

:picard:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Nobody wants Dez like that.. if they did, he would be signed. Our fans (Dallas) just a tad misguided on his abilities at this point

they knew they was gonna cut him, why not cut him early in the process so he can go to another team

you know they tried to do him as dirty as possible, that's what's really disappointing. that's an 8 year vet breh

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I was high on taking Ridley in the 1st until I kept seeing other WRs that brought more to the table on tape.... but the hell did my eyes just watch? This shyt looks like it was sped up....

:picard:

fukk it, i want Ridley at 19 :obama:

I cant fathom a world in where Trex is our number 1 :huhldup:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:lupe: ...
jKrnkqz.png

U4NUo8m.png

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B b but we don’t need dline help :stopitslime: bunch of unreliable ass nikkas in the front 7. My boy heath the only one on defense I can trust :mjgrin: