Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m open to drafting Baker Mayfield now. We aren’t doing shyt worth a damn next year. We may as well take dude for two reasons. If Dak isn’t what we thought, we got a guy in mayfield ready to play next year with more cap money for free agency. Or if Dak is what we thought we can just trade mayfield and hit a lick. Either way this year is over imo. We can’t rely on rookies to take this defense to another level. That’s just facts :yeshrug:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’m open to drafting Baker Mayfield now. We aren’t doing shyt worth a damn next year. We may as well take dude for two reasons. If Dak isn’t what we thought, we got a guy in mayfield ready to play next year with more cap money for free agency. Or if Dak is what we thought we can just trade mayfield and hit a lick. Either way this year is over imo. We can’t rely on rookies to take this defense to another level. That’s just facts :yeshrug:

Season over before we even make our 1st round pick huh :heh:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
:dahell:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season over before we even make our 1st round pick huh :heh:
The only hope we have is talking to Dak old college coach to find out how to implement more shyt he did in college. You trust Garrett to adjust to the nfls adjustment to Dak? :usure:. We aren’t winning with Garrett unless we have a stacked roster which we don’t. It’ll be sad watching Zeke get ran into the ground wasting a year for that piece of shyt (coach)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The only hope we have is talking to Dak old college coach to find out how to implement more shyt he did in college. You trust Garrett to adjust to the nfls adjustment to Dak? :usure:. We aren’t winning with Garrett unless we have a stacked roster which we don’t. It’ll be sad watching Zeke get ran into the ground wasting a year for that piece of shyt (coach)

I'm not all that high on the team...but I don't think we should right them off before we even know what their drafts plans are...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not all that high on the team...but I don't think we should right them off before we even know what their drafts plans are...
Rookies aren’t taking us to another level. That’s what I’m saying. This dumb free agent strategy they have is the reason for my comments. We aren’t interested in proven difference makers but we’re interested in Nolan Carroll. Relying on rookies is what the Browns do

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Rookies aren’t taking us to another level. That’s what I’m saying. This dumb free agent strategy they have is the reason for my comments. We aren’t interested in proven difference makers but we’re interested in Nolan Carroll. Relying on rookies is what the Browns do

Let’s not forget Benson Mayowa and Brian Price

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Let God McClay do his job and relax a lil bit breh.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark or clear?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is the only thing that can save us. If he hasn’t improved it’s a wrap. But we’ll have hella money to spend. Dez, Witten and Crawford are done after 2018