The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:gucci:

These last two years really gave yall mofos amnesia when it comes to Dez

MjQWKhZ.png

The last two years Dez has been routinely open on plays but because it wasn't design to go to him, Dak never looked his way.

It seems that Garrett doesn't really care about having an alpha wide out. The offensive scheme is goo cute for its own good and has a stupid philosophy.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:gucci:

These last two years really gave yall mofos amnesia when it comes to Dez

MjQWKhZ.png

The last two years Dez has been routinely open on plays but because it wasn't design to go to him, Dak never looked his way.

It seems that Garrett doesn't really care about having an alpha wide out. The offensive scheme is goo cute for its own good and has a stupid philosophy.

Or how he’s the reason we came back from 21-3 a year ago

I think Dez still got something in the tank. They just need to draft his Alvin Harper for a spark.

:whoo:

Brehs I present to you DJ Moore.

1st round talent, but his measureables (and playing at Maryland) should ensure that he falls to the 2nd round.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We had switzer but we barely even let him get on the field. It would be nice to have another WR, but with our abc schemes, he'll end up looking like the rest of our guys.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
TO with the heat :whoo:

One goat ethering another goat :mjcry:

Some point this offseason, I think Dez got to speak up and defend himself. Or at least get the record straight. Can't be docile, naive Dez all your life. Especially when they coming for your money (paycut). Charles Haley spoke up against Jerry, Aikman spoke up against Switzer and Gailey. Time for Dez to put some pressure on this fukkboy Garrett.