Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I bet it’s because of Anthony browns major regression this year and Byron still being ass
Apparently Baker worked primarily with the corners and Greg Jackson was the guy working with safeties :ld:

AB definitely regressed this year. Even though Awuzie got most of the praise at the close of the season I've been more impressed with Lewis' all around game. I haven't liked what I've seen from Awuzie at the goal line. Both of them talk a good game though I'll give you that.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Heath is good on st but safety not as much even though dude is good for a few game changing plays a year somehow
yea Health and Jones are good situational safeties imo... I wish we got more creative on defense man. Not saying he's polamalu but Byron has that type of versatility and they mostly played dude in cover two :snoop: Health is a big hitter and smart I like using him as a dime safety.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Baker worked primarily with the corners and Greg Jackson was the guy working with safeties :ld:

AB definitely regressed this year. Even though Awuzie got most of the praise at the close of the season I've been more impressed with Lewis' all around game. I haven't liked what I've seen from Awuzie at the goal line. Both of them talk a good game though I'll give you that.
First step to being a great corner lol. I’ll tale that over swagless Mo and Byron

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Scandrick I would think is gone, and Byron is just biding his time until he's out of the league after next year. The dream scenario for me is Earl Thomas and plugging Woods in at SS

tenor.gif

For real this dude is the worst safety I have ever seen.

His entire nfl career is someone pressing the jump button 3 seconds to early or to late

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I think Woods can be a good safety but they need to stop playing him at corner too before he turns into Jones :snoop:
Woods can’t tackle good enough to be a safety imo. Dude small as hell. Look at him next to earl Thomas when Earl was next to Garrett and Earl is a smaller safety
they're the same size if Woods isn't bigger. When was he out there missing tackles tho?

And I hope y'all know Jones will be back there putting his air pistol into the holster after over throws as long as Garrett is here :mjlol: