Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The scheme can still be effective but you have to have the right players for it. The thing that makes the cover 2 so unfukkwithable is pressure, which we were very inconsistent with last year. Address that and the turnover's will start flying in.

Who is the toddler?
Kellen Moore.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This team...

Not even really interested in anything other than the Draft at this point.

We know no major changes will be made to coaching staff and FO will likely cheap out in FA and sign some Jasper Brinkleys and Gerald Sensabaughs. Bonus if they also cash in on a Nolan Carroll to fool us (and themselves) into thinking they acquired a starter!

:francis:

Dak needs to get his shyt together for next season.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Im ready for us to hire Romo as Head Coach..its gonna happen
Id be down for that and i want garett gone more than anything, but i think if anything hed be best suited for OC, cause he can be up in the booth diagnosing plays and coverages. I think hed need some experience before HC but thereb be nothing more id like than to see him win a ring an i feel if he did it as a coach it would hold just as much as if he did it as a player imo

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I don't know. Roquan doesn't seem like a top 10 pick. Based on the needs of the teams drafting in the top 10. He could slide to 15. If he's there at 15. I hope Jerry is wise enough to pull the trigger and trade up to get him. Then again, Stephen has the cuffs on Jerruh :francis::mjcry:
Idk what the Mjcry is for because if didn’t have the cuffs on em then we’d still be on the hook for Manziel’s contract as we speak among with other numerous draft busts :francis:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
No thanks to Romo as head coach. I don't want another guy to be fast tracked into the head coaching experience who is also super close to Jerry and will got extended even in the face of failure. Give me a guy with no relation to Jerry who will actually be held accountable if he fails.