I say cowboys should pull a giants n let the gm go coach go etc

They a cancer especially mr trumps #1 dikk sucker

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't think you all realize how much Romo and Mark Sanchez helped Dak last year. He had 2 veteran QB's dropping knowledge on the sidelines.

This year his backup is a rookie and it showed. It also speaks to how clueless the coaching staff is. All you have to do is look to the Rams to see what the difference is.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cowboys are the second youngest and the most over achieving team in the league right now. The organization is gonna need a better a coaching staff to take the squad to the promise land. We need a staff that gonna groom and develop these players and not just rely on atlethic ability. Cowboys do have nice roster right now. I guarantee if we had a better regime this year we would of been snagged a playoff spot this year. The talent is there. But brehs don’t let this shyt fukk up your Christmas

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jerry Jones: 'I feel good about our head coach'

Y can’t we fire this damn coach he is the first who needs to go

As far as the dak and dez shyt goes

Dak only 2nd year he at least needs to work on his passing if that fukker don’t show improvement
He needs to fukking go

Dez hands as bad as Williams the only saving grace he got is if can be used better as wr in dif routes too see if makes a huge difference

Off cord and def need to go as quick as Garrett

Dak need to keep his mouth shut bout dez even tho he is right he ain’t passing no better need keep shyt to himself or locker room simple as that

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cowboys are the second youngest and the most over achieving team in the league right now. The organization is gonna need a better a coaching staff to take the squad to the promise land. We need a staff that gonna groom and develop these players and not just rely on atlethic ability. Cowboys do have nice roster right now. I guarantee if we had a better regime this year we would of been snagged a playoff spot this year. The talent is there. But brehs don’t let this shyt fukk up your Christmas
We good, They're the ones that have to look their wife & kids in the face after that embarrassing shyt:russ:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even on the 2 plays at the goaline where the Cowboys didn't run it to Zeke, Beasely was WIDE THE FUKK OPEN on a slant play right in the endzone for an easy TD. Daks accuracy and field vision is a major problem that he needs to work on for next season. If Dak plays like this again next year then Cowboys gotta start looking for a new QB

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Even on the 2 plays at the goaline where the Cowboys didn't run it to Zeke, Beasely was WIDE THE FUKK OPEN on a slant play right in the endzone for an easy TD. Daks accuracy and field vision is a major problem that he needs to work on for next season. If Dak plays like this again next year then Cowboys gotta start looking for a new QB

I agree, and he will improve on it. Keep in mind that weak ass coaching staff can’t develop no players. Dak is gonna have to seek an outside source for help. Romo?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This team is also too loyal to old players.. Witten should be demoted. He is a back up. But, our coaches too scared to upgrade in speed for fear of ruffling his feathers. New Orleans got rid of a very effective Jimmy Graham.. Saints offense didnt die behind that.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This has truly been a season from hell. Zeke's issues have been a black cloud, the numerous suspensions to start the season, Dak's regression, the dependence on Lee, Tyron's injuries, Jerry's handling of the anthem issue, Jerry's beef with the league, refs retaliating, Goodell getting an extension, winning 3 meaningless games in a row to ruin our draft position, Jerry giving Garrett a vote of confidence...I need a break from this shytshow.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Garrets gotta go, hell everyone but marrinelli has to go. Im done.

Im not even into football like that anymore, not gonna waste any more sundays watching this shyt. Im not doing another season of Garret and co. Peace brehs, see yall in the NBA threads :salute: