Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The same shyt that happened to romo is happening to dak. The coaching staff is trash. Players are regressing and not improving at all
Which is why I'm scared for Awuzie and Lewis. As well as Woods. This coaching staff would have Julio regress if they had the chance. That's how bad they are. If you are a free agent, why come here?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why I'm scared for Awuzie and Lewis. As well as Woods. This coaching staff would have Julio regress if they had the chance. That's how bad they are. If you are a free agent, why come here?

Look how great B Church is? So good they did a segment on ESPN for him :krs:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

so you can get paid a lot of money without having to perform

we're about to miss the playoffs again and have another 8 and 8 or 9 and 7 year... who do you realistically see the cowboys cutting? Garrett's going nowhere and neither are most of the players. Job security while delivering mediocre performances has to be nice for a lot of players

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

The nerve of this trash ass nikka :why:

That’s really a damning quote. That’s crazy. shyt gotta be said tho. Dak ain’t he most accurate nikka of all time but dude stay clapping at passes, I’m sick of it. He gotta go.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I truly, truly just don’t understand it man. nikkas really in love :snoop:
Every WR on this team, numbers have regressed. Thats more of an indictment on qb.

Dez needs to chill with the drops, but he needs an accurate QB. Do you know how frustrating it has to be when you open yet got an inaccurate bum who wants to play it safe, throwin it to u.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Every WR on this team, numbers have regressed. Thats more of an indictment on qb.

Dez needs to chill with the drops, but he needs an accurate QB. Do you know how frustrating it has to be when you open yet got an inaccurate bum who wants to play it safe, throwin it to u.
WHen is he ever open? Especially downfield? I ain’t tryna hear that shyt man. Like I said, Dak got his faults but y’all treat this dude Dez like he Teflon man, like nobody supposed to say anything about him especially that nikka @Dwight Howard. He famous for the cape.