Reppin
Groveside, TX
Falcons
Eagles
Chargers
Redskins
Giants
Raiders

We gonna need to pull 4-2 outta these next 6. We need to set the tone without Zeke this week against ATL. I see Eagles, Chargers and Giants being a cake walk. The most promising thing about the win over KC was Dak's ability to get everyone involved. With a sufficient running game, we wont have much fall off. Zeke was about to lead the league in rushing too, damn.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Falcons
Eagles
Chargers
Redskins
Giants
Raiders

We gonna need to pull 4-2 outta these next 6. We need to set the tone without Zeke this week against ATL. I see Eagles, Chargers and Giants being a cake walk. The most promising thing about the win over KC was Dak's ability to get everyone involved. With a sufficient running game, we wont have much fall off. Zeke was about to lead the league in rushing too, damn.
We good bro. Pull off 6 wins. Why not? :youngsabo:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Falcons
Eagles
Chargers
Redskins
Giants
Raiders

Delusional Ass Fan Base

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Falcons
Eagles
Chargers
Redskins
Giants
Raiders

latest

3-3 AT BEST

dak without zeke? grab ya popcorn :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Falcons
Eagles
Chargers
Redskins
Giants
Raiders

We gonna need to pull 5-1 outta these next 6. We need to set the tone without Zeke this week against ATL. I see Eagles, Chargers and Giants being a cake walk. The most promising thing about the win over KC was Dak's ability to get everyone involved. With a sufficient running game, we wont have much fall off. Zeke was about to lead the league in rushing too, damn.
fixed

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
don't tell me ya'll still don't have the trolls on ignore. Reading our season thread this year has been so much better without having to see all that nonsense
Basically don't get why these loser fakkits don't keep that shyt in their own thread. I wish we did have that on here. Keep that team shyt out of team threads and that goes for whichever nikkas trolling their shyt thread too.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SAS said the Cowboys win wasn't impressive because the Chiefs aren't that good, but then said he was more impressed with the Rams win over the 1 win Vagiants:mjlol:.

I legit think that as a kid Stephen A walked in on his mom cheating on his pops with a dude wearing a cowboys jersey. No other way to explain how irrationally obsessed he is with hating us.