Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For years breh.

Deion and Faulk bytchass would love to go in on Romo and never give him props when he does anything good. When he fukked up the would go in with glee.
I had my criticism too about Tony but I used to hate watching the NFL Network with those cats. The Playmaker had to balance Deion and Faulk's hate.

Deion was seething in that clip. That comment wasn't anything to be doing a whole rant over. Plenty of people have joked about Deion's tackling skills.
The clip was uncomfortable to watch because you could tell he was doing a poor attempt of covering
up his contempt with jokes.

I kinda stopped fukking with Prime when he was hating on Dez for leaving Under Armor. Deion had a deal where he would bring his "babies" to them
and Dez fukked his money up by going to Nike. Deion would be petty and shyt on Dez all the time but you knew it was personal.

Naw breh

Dez fukked that Under Armour shyt up.

I know people that were involved in that situation and Dez was a complete idiot back then.

Just like I found out that Michael Crabtree family has basically adopted Dez since his Oklahoma State days. Dez made it seems like he got that Jordan deal on his own. When comes to found out that Michael Crabtree help Dez with both the Under Armour and Jordan deal.

Crabtree was with Under Armour first and help Dez get a deal with them.

Crabtree left Under Armour and signed with Jordan. And brought Dez with him.

Crabtree setup Dez to meet with Michael Jordan.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw breh

Dez fukked that Under Armour shyt up.

I know people that were involved in that situation and Dez was a complete idiot back then.

Just like I found out that Michael Crabtree family has basically adopted Dez since his Oklahoma State days. Dez made it seems like he got that Jordan deal on his own. When comes to found out that Michael Crabtree help Dez with both the Under Armour and Jordan deal.

Crabtree was with Under Armour first and help Dez get a deal with them.

Crabtree left Under Armour and signed with Jordan. And brought Dez with him.

Crabtree setup Dez to meet with Michael Jordan.
Did Deion help Crabtree get the Under Armour deal? I know Crab is one of his "babies" too.
I don't think he played in Prime's youth academy but Crab is close with Deion.

I'm not disputing Dez being an idiot during that time :pachaha:but there were a lot of cats under Prime's wing who fukked up and he didn't publicly cut them off and shyt on them on national TV whenever he could.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I been telling nikkas since the GB debacle that we won’t lose another game till that Eagles game. Looking like mothafukkin Nostradamus over here. We beating ATL too, them nikkas ain’t shyt. Definitely can’t look past em tho that’s forsure.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
For years breh.

Deion and Faulk bytchass would love to go in on Romo and never give him props when he does anything good. When he fukked up the would go in with glee.
I had my criticism too about Tony but I used to hate watching the NFL Network with those cats. The Playmaker had to balance Deion and Faulk's hate.

Deion was seething in that clip. That comment wasn't anything to be doing a whole rant over. Plenty of people have joked about Deion's tackling skills.
The clip was uncomfortable to watch because you could tell he was doing a poor attempt of covering
up his contempt with jokes.

I kinda stopped fukking with Prime when he was hating on Dez for leaving Under Armor. Deion had a deal where he would bring his "babies" to them
and Dez fukked his money up by going to Nike. Deion would be petty and shyt on Dez all the time but you knew it was personal.

You know he mad when the first thing he bring up is the playoff record.

That's the equivalent of the "hurt ya feelings" jokes cats would go into when they getting publicly roasted.

Go instantly to you being adopted or your moms being a dopefiend or seeing yall family car get repo'd or whatever.

Really was no need for all that but you can hear the hate he got in his heart and saw an opportunity to go in on my guy. Deion cool but Romo my dude...

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I been telling nikkas since the GB debacle that we won’t lose another game till that Eagles game. Looking like mothafukkin Nostradamus over here. We beating ATL too, them nikkas ain’t shyt. Definitely can’t look past em tho that’s forsure.

Our offensive line too damn big for the falcons defensive line. Zeke if he plays will eat that defense alive like pennywise