Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No zeke and probably no dez this Sunday? Dak shut these haters up this Sunday and prove you can win a game without zeke.
He basically did already. Zeke wasn’t doing shyt vs Washington last year. Dak won that game but fakkits wanna act like Zeke came out ballin game 1

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Even tho Zeke lost in the end, I don't blame him for fighting this. The league and media tryna make him into something he's not. Didn't agree with Irvin when he said he should've took the suspension from jump to get it over with. That would've made him look guilty. This is bigger than football. Zeke had his and his family's name on the line, protect that shyt.

Besides, I wanna see what Dak can do by himself. McFadden ran for 1k two years ago, there's still meat on the bone

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
And just like I thought....no answer....:mjlol:...you all gonna get that work....lol @ throwing the seahags in there like that's something....:mjlol:....they fukking suck...

That's not an easy victory tho,because the last 2 opponents the eagles faced,they roughed up Wentz !

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:russ:...isn't that very telling....the 49ers and the broncos....:laff::laff:.....and both of those wins were by big margins....
He had 4 TDs and 0 INTs in 3 quarters against the best defence in the league . They sacked him once.

He beat on the best defence so bad, he didn't need to play the 4th.

How did they rough him up?

You guys never even bother to check if you have any idea what you're talking about:dead:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
He had 4 TDs and 0 INTs in 3 quarters against the best defence in the league . They sacked him once.

He beat on the best defence so bad, he didn't need to play the 4th.

How did they rough him up?

You guys never even bother to check if you have any idea what you're talking about:dead:
:mjlol:....please tell me where I said he was roughed up??...the poster I quoted said all that....u all still haven't played anybody yet and thats a fact....:ufdup:...

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:mjlol:....please tell me where I said he was roughed up??...the poster I quoted said all that....u all still haven't played anybody yet and thats a fact....:ufdup:...
You bolded the got roughed up part and said its very telling. Dont try and act dumb.

After the Eagles beat the Trumpboys, ppl will still say we haven't beat anyone because Dallas isn't any sort of threat this year :yeshrug:

You're 2 weeks away from being .500 and in here talking about the 1st place team in the NFL. You need to be discussing draft prospects, upcoming FAs and trades.