Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this dallas team for real though? i was at the game today almost knelt during the national anthem. didn't want any trouble and i paid 514 dollars for my seats

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
That Heath INT :ohlawd:

When's the last time we had a safety break on the ball like that brehs?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Deion a hoe confirmed. He was comin at Romo for years. Can’t helieve I stabbed that goof ass nikka
For years breh.

Deion and Faulk bytchass would love to go in on Romo and never give him props when he does anything good. When he fukked up they would go in with glee.
I had my criticism too about Tony but I used to hate watching the NFL Network with those cats. The Playmaker had to balance Deion and Faulk's hate.

Deion was seething in that clip. That comment wasn't anything to be doing a whole rant over. Plenty of people have joked about Deion's tackling skills.
The clip was uncomfortable to watch because you could tell he was doing a poor attempt of covering
up his contempt with jokes.

I kinda stopped fukking with Prime when he was hating on Dez for leaving Under Armor. Deion had a deal where he would bring his "babies" to them
and Dez fukked his money up by going to Nike. Deion would be petty and shyt on Dez all the time but you knew it was personal.

Last edited: