Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The defense is going to continue to look good as they gel. Irvin and D-Law :wow: I'm still in favor of benching Crawford for Charlton but he beat a TE today and got a sack so that might not happen anytime soon.

Using Dez in the intermediate passing game was very effective.

Zeke showed naked ass.

Still don't know what Health brings to the table defensively.

Am I tripping or did Hitch look good today?

J Smith looked good in spurts which is how he should be utilized the rest of the season if Lee can stay healthy.

Cooper and Collins stepped it up big time

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The defense is going to continue to look good as they gel. Irvin and D-Law :wow: I'm still in favor of benching Crawford for Charlton but he beat a TE today and got a sack so that might not happen anytime soon.

Using Dez in the intermediate passing game was very effective.

Zeke showed naked ass.

Still don't know what Health brings to the table defensively.

Am I tripping or did Hitch look good today?

J Smith looked good in spurts which is how he should be utilized the rest of the season if Lee can stay healthy.

Cooper and Collins stepped it up big time
still waiting for them to show up against a real offense

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
still waiting for them to show up against a real offense
It was Irving's second game and the first game having Hitchens as well. It's gonna take time but they'll definitely hit their stride.

With the pass rush bring present, LBs making plays it's just a matter of time before the secondary starts ballhawking which is why I want Woods out there

Edit: but this was a good first scrimmage together

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I keep seeing people bring up the fact he has more INTs but yall would've been bytching if we kept dude......can't have it both ways....
:mjlol: Why so emotional? I was alluding to how our scheme just doesn't cater to the strengths of the CBs past and present. Lower tier CBs are eating well on other teams.