Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
honestly.

this should be a wake up call.

the season is not fukkin over.

zeke, get back in shape - let alfred and smith do their thing, im willing to bet money we wont lose ONE game in zekes 6 game suspension.

im not worried about dak. dak is the truth,

defensively, we just gotta fill in some holes and let the youngings grow.

THE SEASON IS NOT OVER.

FUKK JERRY JONES THIS IS NOT ABOUT HIM. THIS IS ABOUT THE DALLAS FUKKIN COWBOYS.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Garett ass just got bailed out

These were my thoughts exactly.

This is definitely not the worst season lol. Y’all forget 2015 that quick? How about 2012 when we started 3-5 and Romo got us to 8-6 with all them 4th quarter comebacks (this was the year Josh Brent killed his best friend/teammate)

Or how about 2010 when Wade “lost” (Garrett sabotaged) the Team.

This season has been a disappointment but dudes need to chill.

I remember that 2012 season like it wa yesterday. Most of our starters on defense were dudes we claimed off waivers. Charlie Peprah, Brady Popinga :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
These were my thoughts exactly.

This is definitely not the worst season lol. Y’all forget 2015 that quick? How about 2012 when we started 3-5 and Romo got us to 8-6 with all them 4th quarter comebacks (this was the year Josh Brent killed his best friend/teammate)

Or how about 2010 when Wade “lost” (Garrett sabotaged) the Team.

This season has been a disappointment but dudes need to chill.

I remember that 2012 season like it wa yesterday. Most of our starters on defense were dudes we claimed off waivers. Charlie Peprah, Brady Popinga :mjlol:
I enjoyed that 2015 season more than this one.
Jerry done made this the worst season ever

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly.

this should be a wake up call.

the season is not fukkin over.

zeke, get back in shape - let alfred and smith do their thing, im willing to bet money we wont lose ONE game in zekes 6 game suspension.

im not worried about dak. dak is the truth,

defensively, we just gotta fill in some holes and let the youngings grow.

THE SEASON IS NOT OVER.

FUKK JERRY JONES THIS IS NOT ABOUT HIM. THIS IS ABOUT THE DALLAS FUKKIN COWBOYS.

My nikka

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That's fine with me. We'd be the first NFC east team with back to back playoffs since......Dallas
So much bad juju around this team right now. It'd be a miracle to overcome all of this negativity and make the playoffs. You got to be built like the Seahawks, Ravens, Steelers, etc. to overcome all of this. If we do, I'll honestly be impressed with Garrett.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much bad juju around this team right now. It'd be a miracle to overcome all of this negativity and make the playoffs. You got to be built like the Seahawks, Ravens, Steelers, etc. to overcome all of this. If we do, I'll honestly be impressed with Garrett.
It won't be Garrett, it'll be the gawd Rayne Dakota who led us there. You know that.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It won't be Garrett, it'll be the gawd Rayne Dakota who led us there. You know that.
Dak can't overcome this defense. Nobody can.

And I don't know if he has the clout to hold together the locker room if there's any friction caused by Jerry. That's on Garrett to be a big boy and tell Jerry to keep his mouth shut.