Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Taco would be cut if he was a 6th rounder

No he wouldn't. They would just praise Marenelli once again for coaching up subpar talent :mjlol:.

I refuse to believe the talent is that bad.

The coaches don't know what they're doing. They are running the equvilant of a wishbone offense on defense.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
No he wouldn't. They would just praise Marenelli once again for coaching up subpar talent :mjlol:.

I refuse to believe the talent is that bad.

The coaches don't know what they're doing. They are running the equvilant of a wishbone offense on defense.
That's the other thing that kills me, the only guys that have any semblance of success here are the ones that can get by on their own god-given abilities like Irving and Lawrence; I'm sure he's a nice guy and all that but Marinelli don't be coaching up shyt..all his player projects fail and his free agent signings/draft picks are busts. Remember that fool dancing around the draft room over some damn Joey Ivie, where he at right now?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
So I'm the only person that thinks Taco's lack of production comes from lack of snaps?

He's behind a team captain. Grated he ain't been the flashiest dude when he's out there but he's a first year player, playing limited snaps. I wanna see him turned lose before I say he ain't got it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So I'm the only person that thinks Taco's lack of production comes from lack of snaps?

He's behind a team captain. Grated he ain't been the flashiest dude when he's out there but he's a first year player, playing limited snaps. I wanna see him turned lose before I say he ain't got it.
He a rookie so I don't really down them. He hasn't done much but maybe with a year of experience he will get better but this year might be lost already though.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

UzWTXIU.gif