Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Probably playing for the WC from here on out.
giphy.gif

fukk Philly. Pederson will fukk it up somehow

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Just gotta say its sad seeing how bad the Giants are this year especially their offense and they beating Denver AT THE MILE HIGH.

And Jenkins with the awful pick 6 Siemien thrown to him.....when the last time one of our CBs made a play like that? They even got Brock out there now saying Siemien is "injured" when we made Siemien look like an elite QB.

And the midgets just running all on the Broncos when Zeke only got 9 yards. :gucci:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Just gotta say its sad seeing how bad the Giants are this year especially their offense and they beating Denver AT THE MILE HIGH.

And Jenkins with the awful pick 6 Siemien thrown to him.....when the last time one of our CBs made a play like that? They even got Brock out there now saying Siemien is "injured" when we made Siemien look like an elite QB.

And the midgets just running all on the Broncos when Zeke only got 9 yards.
I agree with the general idea, but I dont think they took this game serious all week and also treated us like a playoff game.
Doesnt excuse the way our loss went down tho.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

And the midgets just running all on the Broncos when Zeke only got 9 yards. :gucci:
NFL crazy like that