CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It would be weird for Vanessa to say that though. That's something someone who doesn't know Kobe personally would say. And if she isn't fine with it, i'm sure she would let people know. People being oversensitive.
I just think it should be a team thing/private with them rather than ABC using it for promotion:yeshrug:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think it should be a team thing/private with them rather than ABC using it for promotion:yeshrug:

Kobe was a global icon though. Nothing is ever gonna be team only with him. It is what it is. If she has a problem with it then I would definitely hope they stop doing it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kobe was a global icon though. Nothing is ever gonna be team only with him. It is what it is. If she has a problem with it then I would definitely hope they stop doing it.
But they are only using that for Lakers though. Since the beginning, these companies have been shameless imo..from Rachel Nichols asking dumb questions to companies using him and Gigi for clicks. Its not even genuine because they used to disrespect him every opportunity they got. I don't have a issue with what NBA did, like changing Allstar trophy name and honoring him. Those guys care about him. I was speaking more so these companies.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
But they are only using that for Lakers though. Since the beginning, these companies have been shameless imo..from Rachel Nichols asking dumb questions to companies using him and Gigi for clicks. Its not even genuine because they used to disrespect him every opportunity they got. I don't have a issue with what NBA did, like changing Allstar trophy name and honoring him. Those guys care about him. I was speaking more so these companies.

nothing is sacred when money is involved :francis:

the root of all evil for a reason

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.