CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I love Dragic But he is out of his damn mind :mjlol:

I think I kinda get where he’s coming from. Being in the Finals isn’t a guarantee and I understand him wanting to play in this one because it might be his last chance. But dude must got a high threshold for pain if he plans on playing with this injury.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
From what I read about Dragics injury, people who had that same injury said they damn near felt like crying walking on that foot, like the are walking on sharp objects. He wants to be out there hobbling around and fukk the Heat chances of tieing the series? go ahead my friend :pachaha:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragic a tough son of a bytch to try and go out to see if he can go and tolerate the pain. He's 34 in a contract year. If he aggravates it and damages it any further he can kiss that extension goodbye

they saw them front runnin ass nikkas laughin and lollygaggin like they was really killing us at full strength and felt offended. I dont blame for wanting to go out there and help snatch the crown off bron head but he shouldnt rush back because he wil be more of a liability if he not mobile

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think I kinda get where he’s coming from. Being in the Finals isn’t a guarantee and I understand him wanting to play in this one because it might be his last chance. But dude must got a high threshold for pain if he plans on playing with this injury.
He gets smacked in the face every game he plays. Dude probably just doesn't register pain the same way at this point :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.