CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers in 5-6-7 don’t matter :snooze:

cherish this participation trophy and next year under normal non bubble circumstances heat won’t get out the 2nd round(without key injuries to other teams) watch.they can ban me for a year if I’m wrong

You already said the Heat would lose in the 1st and that we’d lose in the 2nd, and lose against the Celtics, you fakkit. What about all these other takes you ran from like a bytch?

@god shamgod has been saying about Miami this season

:snooze:

in b4 the inevitable miami 2nd round exit , that's if jimmy doesn't have his annual injury that causes him to miss 15 games then it'll be a 1st round exit

See what happens when miami plays a real team, instead of the pistons,cavs(2x),bulls,hawks(2x without trae young) and grizzlies?

they've gotten waxed by the only decent teams they played this year besides that fluke win vs the bucks.They're frauds & won't get out the 2nd round

I agree but I've also seen some "miami gonna be a problem in april" posts on this site

Bet money they don't get out the 2nd round, miami got smoked by every good team they've played(besides toronto who aint winning shyt)

Shooting worse 3 point % than westbrick too :huhldup:

Miami a guaranteed 2nd round exit , you better have that same energy for this poser that you had for cp3 hypocrites

for real what? :skip: they won’t win the championship or the East

heat suck away from home 27-6 at home 15-19 on the road

bubble has no home court advantage

Let’s go bucks , I hate the Miami Heat with a passion :wow:

:pachaha: Toronto

if the bucks lose I’ll give Miami they props ,they do match up with them real good and I think Milwaukee relied on home court more than we think.they looked dominant/all time great in the regular season. Not so much in the bubble

Lmao look at all this stupidity

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So is this shyt true about lebron telling the heat “you’re in trouble now” at halftime or
Some shyt?
shyt talking a 5th seed down 2 starters :mjlol: what kind of lame front running shyt. Then you lose the game :dead: :scust:
you think jimmy butler got time to lie about some trivial shyt like that during a NBA finals ? you see how Bron act sometimes idk why you surprised or think jimmy's lying this the same nikka that mocked dirk when he was sick

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with Bulter but no way in hell he's going to have this same performance every night especially when two of his key players are out. Lakers going to come back the next game and finish this series. Then you'll see threads about Bulter bumping. Rinse and repeat :francis:
next game they'd only be up 3-1:troll:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in theory, Jimmy operated last night like how Giannis is posed to if he had any go to offense

Giannis' game is just not built for the playoffs where isolation scoring becomes a key asset. Unless he gets that 2nd or 3rd star, he will continue to exit the playoffs early.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You already said the Heat would lose in the 1st and that we’d lose in the 2nd, and lose against the Celtics, you fakkit. What about all these other takes you ran from like a bytch?

@god shamgod has been saying about Miami this season

Lmao look at all this stupidity
I’ve never seen anyone be so stubbornly wrong on this site. Dude really does hate Miami. Gotta admire that stubborn hatred. :wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dragic is my dude and I’m hoping Riley gives him a big ass payout next season. Dude was our offensive life support raft and our vet these entire playoffs

Lmao look at all this stupidity[/QUOTE]
You already said the Heat would lose in the 1st and that we’d lose in the 2nd, and lose against the Celtics, you fakkit

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Last night was a masterpiece by Jimmy Butler...that's the kind of game the Heat will need from him (maybe not triple double but the scoring effort) in order to tie this series up.

Now if Bam or Dragic had played in game 2 then who knows who would've been leading this series...I still believe the Lakers will win the chip tho. Last night was the first game in this series that kept me up till the last game buzzer after the first two games where I damn near fell asleep by halftime.

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
in theory, Jimmy operated last night like how Giannis is posed to if he had any go to offense

If only Giannis was allowed to legitimately run an iso in a 5 out instead of seeing a zone in the playoffs, but I see what you're saying.

So is this shyt true about lebron telling the heat “you’re in trouble now” at halftime or
Some shyt?
shyt talking a 5th seed down 2 starters :mjlol: what kind of lame front running shyt. Then you lose the game :dead: :scust:

Athletes talk shyt to each other, ALL THE TIME. I don't feel like this is that big of a deal but I get it. Wish we could have access to players being mic'd up, uncensored, for the full duration of games to demystify this phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.