CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm happy for Jimmy but Ill say the same thing I said after the Nuggets won game 3.
The Heat will likely get blown out in game 4 and the series will end in 5 games. Hope I'm wrong.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Imagine being a fakkit like @god shamgod and being wrong the entire season/playoffs about Miami getting knocked out but trying to beat his chest about the possibility of them losing in the finals lmao
:mjlol:
Lakers in 5-6-7 don’t matter :snooze:

cherish this participation trophy and next year under normal non bubble circumstances heat won’t get out the 2nd round(without key injuries to other teams) watch.they can ban me for a year if I’m wrong

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The Lakers role players arent soft, they just cant shoot. Or are you prepared to say Duncan Robinson and Kelly Olynyk are tougher than Markieff Morris and Dwight Howard. :russ:
So you pick the two weakest guys on Miami and compare them to the two "toughest" guys on the Lakers. Dwight Howard being one of them:mjlol:......Bam and Jimmy>>>>Markief and Dwight.

From top to bottom the heat just have the grittier team. That's not a knock on the Lakers. It's just the facts. This was known before the series started. The heat got physical with em last night and completely threw em off their game. The Lakers still have the overall talent because of Lebron and AD. But the heat can still make the rest of the series tough if they do what they do best. Play physical hard nose basketball. If you let the Lakers be pretty you're gonna get ran out the building. You gotta make em earn every basket. But I will say the heat need bam back for sure. Lakers will come back much stronger next game.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So you pick the two weakest guys on Miami and compare them to the two "toughest" guys on the Lakers. Dwight Howard being one of them:mjlol:......Bam and Jimmy>>>>Markief and Dwight.

From top to bottom the heat just have the grittier team. That's not a knock on the Lakers. It's just the facts. This was known before the series started. The heat got physical with em last night and completely threw em off their game. The Lakers still have the overall talent because of Lebron and AD. But the heat can still make the rest of the series tough if they do what they do best. Play physical hard nose basketball. If you let the Lakers be pretty you're gonna get ran out the building. The heat made them earn every basket last night.

Bam and Jimmy arent role players. :mjlol:

You said the Lakers role players were soft which is not the case, they just cant shoot.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Bam and Jimmy arent role players. :mjlol:

You said the Lakers role players were soft which is not the case, they just cant shoot.
Damn you right. I'm off an edible right now :mjlol:

But I'll still take Iggy and Crowder:yeshrug: And it's not just individually. Just as a whole team the heat have that tough basketball in their DNA. That's what they teach. The Lakers role players freeze up when you get tough with em. That's the real reason LeBron walked off the floor. He was disgusted with them dudes.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully they try to trap jimmy off the switch and it frees up our shooters. Duncan is overdue for his breakout 30 point game

Status
Not open for further replies.