CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I missed the game. Someone explain to me how Miami won without Bam or Dragic???? What happened to AD?? :mindblown:
the refs got ad in foul trouble and the fakkit heat was doubling him. the refs were callin p*ssy shyt on la all night and jimmy butler had the greatest game of his career. la also made a lot of boneheaded plays on offense and defense.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
the refs got ad in foul trouble and the fakkit heat was doubling him. the refs were callin p*ssy shyt on la all night and jimmy butler had the greatest game of his career. la also made a lot of boneheaded plays on offense and defense.
Yeah, that makes sense. I saw Lebron and ADs stats combined for tonight. :huhldup:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Heat are all around tougher than the Lakers. Lakers just have two of the top 5 players in the league so you still gotta be damn near perfect to beat em. But if we didn't lose dragic and bam we had a great chance to knock em off. Heat just gotta keep being physical with em. Laker role players are soft.
This is true to an extent. They flow through the tough guy front that LeBozo and AD put up. Dwight be on that shyt too but his look allows it to work. They need to start literally putting rondo on the floor anytime he come in paint. Gotta hit them old dogs where it hurt.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Most people are lakers Bandwagoners and were Lebron haters before he came to LA. If the lakers lose after being up 2-0, Lebron Better just buy an island and hide there

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
tenor.gif
You are reactionary. BAM is all but figured out. Olynyk can camp at the 3pt line and shoot 3s. He shot 60% from 3 this game and allowed Butler space and the Heat to havd enough shooting

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
You are reactionary. BAM is all but figured out. Olynyk can camp at the 3pt line and shoot 3s. He shot 60% from 3 this game and allowed Butler space and the Heat to havd enough shooting
I’ll take this as you’re trolling but Bam and Olynyk should definitely get some minutes in together going forward this series.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why Lebron tweetin the browns? I thought he was a diehard cowboy fan smh cmon son win the ring

krm101

Rookie
Daps
The NBA legitimately doesn’t even try to hide the fact that they look to extend series. AD in foul trouble and Butler going to the line if you stare at him. Tony Brothers and Scott Foster officiating :mjlol:

They did the same for the cavs when gsw gentleman swept them in 2017. Watch game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.