CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Green/Kuz/kcp will be wide open all series. The question is will they brick like they usually do or hit them? If they start hitting the open 3 pointers series won’t last long

Add Caruso to that. He needs to hit his open threes as well. If the Lakers roleplayers show up then Lakers won't lose.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Isolations easy they’re cut off from real world problems, games easier with no distractions easier to focus on the task at hand this ring is bs

lol, how the hell is it easy if a lot of them complaining about it? And how are they cutoff from real life problems when the Bucks literally stopped play because of fukkery back home? shyt, why did the House shyt happen? Or Lemon Pepper Lou? Let chu tell it, isolation in a dusty ass Disney resort when you used to a million dollar lifestyle and thots galore is easy as pie. Yeah you right :skip:

I’d love to see any mafukka be stuck with they co workers for 4 months and say that shyt light. :skip:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
lol, how the hell is it easy if a lot of them complaining about it? And how are they cutoff from real life problems when the Bucks literally stopped play because of fukkery back home? shyt, why did the House shyt happen? Or Lemon Pepper Lou? Let chu tell it, isolation in a dusty ass Disney resort when you used to a million dollar lifestyle and thots galore is easy as pie. Yeah you right :skip:

I’d love to see any mafukka be stuck with they co workers for 4 months and say that shyt light. :skip:
It’s easier to lock in without the distractions that the nba lifestyle affords plus no fans. Westbrook thought shyt was sweet til billy rondo started heckling him Harden ain’t playing like shyt cuz he’s in a different city’s strip club every night etc :skip:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s easier to lock in without the distractions that the nba lifestyle affords. Harden ain’t playing like shyt cuz he’s in a different city’s strip club every night etc :skip:

Harden is Harden, the setting don’t matter. But upsets like Miami over Bucks or Denver over Clippers prolly don’t happen under the normal format. Plus a long pause in action can fukk some teams up. It’s not the asterisk a shortened season is imo, this it’s own championship. :skip:

It’s own championship :skip:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
A lot of people picking the heat like they did with portland/hou/Denver. If the lakers win y’all better not be in here talkin about easiest path to title
Miami is the toughest team the Lakers will have to face in the playoffs just off the strength of our defense, depth, and shooting. Everyone except Bam and Jimmy can get off from 3

Duncan is top 3 purest shooters in the league right now and Herro isn't too far behind

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off I gotta I tip my hat to Riles, Spo and co. I have given them shyt these last few years. I still think they could be here and have had more success had they just worked with Bron. Nonetheless, they pulled off what so many other squads have failed to do and they did it without turning into straight shyt. Respect is due.

As far as the series goes, MIA only has one edge...shooting. Lakers got the best two players, experience, versatility, and size. If the Lakers can get decent shooting from the role players and/or if the Heat get cold/held in check this will be a quick series. Much like with Denver, that falling behind and coming back in the end shyt ain't gonna work with these Lakers. It's gonna be interesting to see the Lakers defensive approach, as the Heat present a well balanced attack. They don't have that one guy that you have to double team. Will that make it easier or harder?

What do the Heat do defensively when Bam Bam sits? He's probably the best matchup for AD we've seen so far but frontcourt duty is all on him. If Dwight is out there, he will have to guard him and keep him off the boards. Will they be able to do what HOU did and force him off the court and make it a small ball battle? Thing is the Lakers small ball lineup is still a problem.

Last but not least, you know Bron is motivated. I don't think we will see "Let the game come to him" Bron this series. He is this close to another ring and you got Riles on the other side.

All that said, I am just glad we are here and able to see this.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Lakers were supposed to have been a lower seed in the rankings, were supposed to get washed by the Portland back court, were supposed to get washed by the Houton sharp 3pt shooting, were on a path to lose like the other Denver opponents when Denver made the series 2-1 and had awoken the monster Denver to rise when the series became 3-1.

Nikka know one believed that shyt and that was bron haters fukk out of here. It aint the same perception as miami. Jimmy was called a fake max player and that we was one piece away

Status
Not open for further replies.