CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Swear he responded in a way of like damn stop making it about Kobe.
They keep asking the Kobe questions every third or fourth game it’s a lot. Winning the chip ain’t gonna make Kobe’s death hurt any less, the players are probably sick of it but don’t want to come off as disrespectful. It’s a weird situation, how many times can you answer the same damn question

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The heat were hitting some bull shyt ass shots

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they just came together at an ideal year. The KD pre ACL tear wouldve been a great defensive matchup for AD and the GSW team D with Bron J as broke as it is would've been able to do well. Not to mention how useless Danny and Kuz been for the most part on O. Houston would've been better set up with CP3 and Capela also

Hell I still think the Clippers wouldve been a tough matchup. Lakers really dont do anything thats schematically advantageous, so it wouldve just been 6+ games of man on man. I think there's some games where the Morris, Kawhi, Zubac bodying would've brought mute AD back
Oh lord here we go with this shyt. Just give them dudes props.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah that was good ball. LA put on a show of exposing the Heat defense. Heat put on a show of running the Lakers, their ball movement was great...

Idk what you're watching...in the playoffs, good ball will have you on the edge of your seat

We knew the outcome of this game before tip off and the outcome was never really in doubt

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
U not understanding what I'm saying...Brow can play in any system with any personnel grouping

Bron needs his teams built a certain way
U might not see ur self as a bitter hater . But u looking like one. The man is playing in his 10th finals. 9 in the last 10 years. I think his way working better than the rockets or any other system that’s out there lol

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Sorry kd and his nets will be in the finals

Nets gonna have their work cut out for them. Season may not begin until March and youre gonna have a hungrier Heat team with a better Herro, Nunn, Bam and an angry Butler waiting to challenge them...

This isn't even counting other East threats. I dont see how yall think BK just gonna waltz to The Finals...

Somehow nikkas trying to turn this into Bron vs AD.

I see that disease Kyrie got is spreading :francis:

shyt is fukking ridiculous...

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
U might not see ur self as a bitter hater . But u looking like one. The man is playing in his 10th finals. 9 in the last 10 years. I think his way working better than the rockets or any other system that’s out there lol

And teams gotta mortgage their whole future to get him help

Heat traded a total of 4 first round picks during the LBJ years
Cavs trade multiple first rounders, including #1 overall pick
Lakers trade multiple first rounders, including #4 overall pick

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I feel sorry for Butler, competitive guy. I wish their team was fully healthy. Also need one more guy..I would go all the way in for Beal. I know Herro is loved but I would do that trade right away
if they want another star, chances are they break up this team a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.