CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
And teams gotta mortgage their whole future to get him help

Heat traded a total of 4 first round picks during the LBJ years
Cavs trade multiple first rounders, including #1 overall pick
Lakers trade multiple first rounders, including #4 overall pick
All u said to me was 9 finals appearances and 4 rings with all those moves. U next level with the hatred lol

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why not go for a star big ? Beal ain't going to solve their size problems against guys like giannis and AD
Who is a star big that is available? I feel like you can stop Giannis with perimeter guys, as for AD..just need a strong big. Having Meyers Leonard be your backup option was a recipe for disaster.

They just need a scorer next to Butler

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who is a star big that is available? I feel like you can stop Giannis with perimeter guys, as for AD..just need a strong big. Having Meyers Leonard be your backup option was a recipe for disaster.

They just need a scorer next to Butler

That's for them to find. A healthy Bam and a guy like Demarcus Cousins = AD looks completely different this series.

Like quoted throughout the game by the Analysts and commentators, their offense wasn't a major problem, it's the defense.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For all the dikkheads saying Jimmy needed to do more against a team bigger than his, fully healthy, with LeGoat and Monstar AD. I swear some of y'all nikkas are dumb.

He had chances to score against caruso and rondo in the lane and passed those shots up for bricks on 3s. He could do a whole lot more including being more aggressive in the 1st half

Status
Not open for further replies.