CK4: The Team that made Pat & The Team that the Don made: The Miami Heat vs Your Boss Angeles Lakers

Who wins Corona Kombat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s a shame to see Bam, Dragic, and Butler all get injured. This Lakers team was going to be hard to beat with the Heat at full strength so their best players missing games or being limited isn’t going to help.

What I find amazing is how this Lakers team has turned into a juggernaut. At the start of the season I don’t think many (including some Laker fans) were expecting this team to be so dominant by the time of the postseason. They are absolutely walking through teams. Each team they’ve played they seem to figure out pretty quickly. It’s a well constructed team too. Bron and AD are clearly the stars but Dwight, Rondo, Caruso, Green, KCP, and Morris have all been excellent complimentary pieces.

It’s fukking incredible that Bron plays the way he does at this stage in his career. He’s still a legit top 5 player. This man is in his tenth Finals. Tenth. He gon ever fall off??

Yeah I'm shocked
Dwight looks like a beast crazy to think dude was off the scrap heap

Lakers bench is a bunch of cast offs and second rounders yet all these guys play their role perfectly

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Heat will be be back. They got hella cap space and Bam already recruited Giannis.

Except other teams will be in the mix for Giannis. You Heat fans don't turn into Raptors or Warriors fans with this shyt. Somebody's walking away upset, all 3 teams could if the Bucks get their act together.

Bam's a restricted free agent in 2021, Robinson & Nunn are too. Miami will be forced to match offers for Bam and Robinson which could limit any 2021 signings (Giannis).

But it seems like the better deal is being the Lakers, you can have your cake and eat it, win a ring and then reload. They tell Kuzma to kick rocks and they have more cap space than anybody, since nobody's signed except LeBron, and he has an opt out which he'll probably take to build one last team with AD.

Idk if it'll be Giannis or not (they signed his brother to convince him) but all I'm saying is get used to the Lakers being around. There will be a lot of teams ready to sign him we don't even talk about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.