Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Lakers played magnificent crunch time defense the last 4 minutes. That, and dominating the glass, and starting Dwight won the game for em tonight...

Expect Denver to come out guns blazing in G4, they are used to this. I wouldnt be surprised to see Denver win G5 but I think LA will come prepared and its hard to see Denver winning three straight vs this team...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
After he called out the coaches during the Clippers series they won the next three straight by ignoring his ass the same way they had before.

Porter went 1-3 in Game 5 and 0-2 in Game 7, and the Nuggets won both games. The only decent game he had was 4-7 for 13 points in Game 6, but the Nuggets won that game in the 2nd half when they outscored the Clippers 64 to 35 with MPJ only going 1-2 for 3 points in the entire half.

He's a ballstopper on offense and is constantly missing his responsibilities on defense, and Denver thrives by playing great team offense and defense. MPJ is a terrific talent but until he learns to cover the right responsibilities on D and swing the ball to the right guy on O, he's a detriment to team play.

So his 7 boards counted for nothing?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lebron also needs to stop shooting the three as a make up because he cant blow past guys and find the open man.

He has Rondo to playmake, so hypothetically he can use energy to drive more and draw fouls.
Rondo isn't an all-game guy. He played 22 minutes tonight and almost half of that was running the offense when LBJ was on the bench.

LeBron still needs to be the playmaker most of the time he's on the court. He still needs to play elite team defense when he's on the court. And he is still the 1a or 1b scoring option when he's on the court. I'd suggest taking better threes too....but he's making more of his threes than his teammates are. Practically the only good 3s they hit are the ones he sets up (Lakers other than LeBron shot 39% from 3pt off of LeBron's passes this year and only 32% on all other threes).

I think they need to figure out ways to get both him and AD easier shots over the first 3 quarters without expending as much energy. But that's easier said than done.

The more realistic shyt is figuring out lineups that work without LeBron there so he gets as much bench time as possible. Rondo-AD-Dwight and any two of Caruso/KCP/Kuzma is the most realistic option I would think for not hemorrhaging points.

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Last 5 min is one thing an entire game is impossible

Nah that would gas him only in the clutch shyt he was gassed today man is 35
Bro’s believe me I understand where y’all coming from and I understand he up there in age but Bron simply has to be on him more next game to put these dudes away because that nikka Murray is wild fam.

That Canadian nikka ain’t playing bro, he wants to win like his life on the line.