• Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i swear he has to

nuggets were down 7 and back to back 3s from porter got them to within 1

then maga goes to teh bench and nuggets were never close again

He basically kept them in the game in the 3rd. And then poof, hes gone. Milsap omega washed, Plumlee trash and give up mad buckets anyway. I legit don't get it other than some "hes a rookie" shyt. Oh well, grats Lakers :hubie: maybe the heat can make it interesting.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Great game tonight nuggets missed slot of open looks early and gave up too many second chance points wish the kept MPJ in the game Harris gotta earn his paycheck Gonna be good seeing the adjustments

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk are you smokin the ENTIRE cheat team was guarding rose. No need to guard bogawd, deng, or noah away from the rim. Give rose this nuggets team (sans mal) and the bulls win a ship

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, it goes back to whatever the fukk Magic and Rob pelinka did in that 2018 off-season...how the fukk do you sign LeBron and then pick up a bunch of non-shooters right after? And that carried onto this year.

Now obviously Danny Green SHOULD have filled in that hole...but if this roster was constructed right, they would be an offensive juggernaut.

If Cousins didn't get hurt he would definitely have helped. But working with what we have right now I think the couches would be better off benching McGhee and Green. Rondo's shot has been pretty consistent and Dwight gives you a lot on the boards and defensively.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
im sorry but maga porter should call out the coach like he did vs the clippers
After he called out the coaches during the Clippers series they won the next three straight by ignoring his ass the same way they had before.

Porter went 1-3 in Game 5 and 0-2 in Game 7, and the Nuggets won both games. The only decent game he had was 4-7 for 13 points in Game 6, but the Nuggets won that game in the 2nd half when they outscored the Clippers 64 to 35 with MPJ only going 1-2 for 3 points in the entire half.

He's a ballstopper on offense and is constantly missing his responsibilities on defense, and Denver thrives by playing great team offense and defense. MPJ is a terrific talent but until he learns to cover the right responsibilities on D and swing the ball to the right guy on O, he's a detriment to team play.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
That’s all I’m saying. Rondo IQ and PG savy is really helping LA down the stretch in close games

Dude was super vocal in the huddles and when they met at the free throws telling everyone what he sees and what to do