Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bro’s believe me I understand where y’all coming from and I understand he up there in age but Bron simply has to be on him more next game to put these dudes away because that nikka Murray is wild fam.

That Canadian nikka ain’t playing bro, he wants to win like his life on the line.

Yeah I just want Bron guarding him down the stretch no way can he do it all game

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Bro’s believe me I understand where y’all coming from and I understand he up there in age but Bron simply has to be on him more next game to put these dudes away because that nikka Murray is wild fam.

That Canadian nikka ain’t playing bro, he wants to win like his life on the line.

Yeah if Nugs win game 5....ima worry

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Every outcome is affected by the officials, in some capacity. Every. Single. Game.

But that's neither here nor there, as the point is, Lakers/Bron fans were trying to shape a narrative that the Nuggets were the ones benefitting from favorable calls, when that wasn't the case, at all. The majority of the calls that Denver did get, were usually ones to square up when the momentum had already shifted in the Lakers favor.

:manny:

Momentum is mostly nonsense too. Denver lost because they gave up a ton of offensive rebounds, including in the final 2 minutes.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
It was 29-22 last game not as completely obvious as 35-23 in a 4 point game.
What about game 2?:jbhmm:

giphy.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Also, i dunno what the stats say but Jokic was disappointing. Letting Dwight get his way in the first half, missing some timely bunnies they needed, and not really exerting his will like he's done before.

I was actually surprised Vogel benched Dwight in the 4th but it didn't matter because AD and especially Rondo kept on getting the offensive rebounds. I'm not sure when this happened with Rondo bc i don't be payin attention to his career but he's evolved into this older Jason Kidd where he can actually hit that set shot 3 fairly reliably. Or at least he's done so in several playoff games now.

Or maybe it's the bubble :troll:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Denver got the lakers right where they want them
Id rather be up 3-1 than down:russ:

The Lakers aren't playing well but they still grind out games. Lebron hasn't even had a vintage game and i expect him to wrap up an elimination game like clockwork. Good luck with the superstitions, this series is going to end on Saturday

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not possible at almost 36 years old
Yea Bron wasnt even guarding Rose the entire game at 26 (Although I contend that was the worst athletic version of Bron)

He waited till the 4th.

The key is if he's going to do that again he cant bring the ball up on offense. Too draining.

The thing that no one talks about (which was a dumb decision by Spo).

When Bron use to guard Jason Terry in 2011 they made sure to run him off screens to get him tired. Unlike with Rose who was just on the ball.

Vogel better not have Bron on Murray if Malone smartly uses Murray off the ball.