Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yeah Bron at PG is not helping this series. Really this team isn't constructed correctly around Lebron. They need a stretch 5 that can rebound and shoot.
Yeah, it goes back to whatever the fukk Magic and Rob pelinka did in that 2018 off-season...how the fukk do you sign LeBron and then pick up a bunch of non-shooters right after? And that carried onto this year.

Now obviously Danny Green SHOULD have filled in that hole...but if this roster was constructed right, they would be an offensive juggernaut.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Don’t give a fukk if you don’t like Rondo or not he really been saving the Lakers since he been back

Yeah shyt was erratic when Denver got back to 1 and I thought they should put rondo in
He has a lot of timely steals on Murray. And the guy also controls the game, gets AD easy shots. And sure enough they pulled away.

Dwight and rondo made valuable contributions in this game.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That one is tough. AD didn't land on his foot, but Millsap did crowd his landing a little. And with it being a point of emphasis the past free seasons, that's how they're going to err. Both a call and the no call are defensible, imo. I do think the ref might not like the call when he sees it after the game though.
Exactly how I saw it.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah shyt was erratic when Denver got back to 1 and I thought they should put rondo in
He has a lot of timely steals on Murray. And the guy also controls the game, gets AD easy shots. And sure enough they pulled away.

Dwight and rondo made valuable contributions in this game.
That’s all I’m saying. Rondo IQ and PG savy is really helping LA down the stretch in close games