Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just in case anyone doesn't know what the jerseys mean, I used Microsoft Paint and a high-tech red marker to emphasize the obvious.

cutter.jpg

option.jpg

pass.jpg

catch.jpg

coverage.jpg

There are zero plays in those 3 seconds where Plumblee, Grant, and Jokic aren't all three going to be ALL over LeBron. 2.1 seconds on the clock there would be fukk-all time to pass, so the three biggest defenders would just converge right on him. Plumblee and Grant were already there, Jokic was 10 inches from getting to AD and it would have taken him two steps less to get to LBJ. But I guess if he had only waved his left hand he would have been open. :deadmanny:

I swear, there ain't one player in the NBA who catches more heat for a win and gets more blame for his team MAKING a game-winning shot than Bron does. And this happens every fukking time.

Imagine if Paxson, Kerr, Pippen, and Longley taking game-winners was seen as an indictment on MJ or Fisher, Horry, Pau, and MWP taking game-winners was seen as an indictment on KB24. :snoop:
What point are you even making at this point? Plumlee's goff made the AD shot possible. You were saying that if Plumlee trails AD then that would have got Bron open to spin and cut towards the rim... Despite the fact that Jokic, Harris and Grant would have been able to defend that kind of pass.

It's pretty clear to me, that Bron was going to post at the high elbow and probably go for a fadeaway on the catch.

You posting a lot of shyt and not even making any point. My reply to you was predicated off of you saying that that if Plumlee doesn't run to Bron that he would of had a play at the rim which is bullshyt.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Bron played like shyt 2nd half, team had damn near 30 turnovers, and the Nuggets had a big free throw advantage and they still lost. That was their chance to steal one. I don’t see those three thing happening in a game again.
Ya I was thinking of this too.

everything went there way and they still lost.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just in case anyone doesn't know what the jerseys mean, I used Microsoft Paint and a high-tech red marker to emphasize the obvious.

cutter.jpg

option.jpg

pass.jpg

catch.jpg

coverage.jpg

There are zero plays in those 3 seconds where Plumblee, Grant, and Jokic aren't all three going to be ALL over LeBron. 2.1 seconds on the clock there would be fukk-all time to pass, so the three biggest defenders would just converge right on him. Plumblee and Grant were already there, Jokic was 10 inches from getting to AD and it would have taken him two steps less to get to LBJ. But I guess if he had only waved his left hand he would have been open. :deadmanny:

I swear, there ain't one player in the NBA who catches more heat for a win and gets more blame for his team MAKING a game-winning shot than Bron does. And this happens every fukking time.

Imagine if Paxson, Kerr, Pippen, and Longley taking game-winners was seen as an indictment on MJ or Fisher, Horry, Pau, and MWP taking game-winners was seen as an indictment on KB24. :snoop:

You gotta accept it for what it is. Dudes are scared and scrambling. Not only does it look like Bron is about to win another ring but it's looking like he won't have to be Hercules to make it happen. And the "he ruins superstar PFs" myth is being put to bed as well. So dudes are just grasping for whatever straws they can.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

cutter.jpg

option.jpg

pass.jpg

catch.jpg

coverage.jpg

:laff:That’s exactly what YOU and the LeGBT have done on this forum especially to Kobe.

fukking delusional :unimpressed:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You are posting all this to say what I said. Rondo said from his mouth Bron was the 3rd option on the play but didnt move so he went elsewhere with the pass. You're typing all this to save Bron and it isnt necessary. Bron was terrible in the 4th, didnt move to get the ball on the final possession and AD came through. Its a 2-0 lead and Bron will more than likely be back to great form game 3.

fakkits out typing essays and having a breakdown :mjlol: Can’t just accept that he played bad in the 4th and kept the ball away from AD while dribbling the ball for 18 seconds. It’s okay I’m 99.9% sure he’ll play better in the 4th tonight. Them LeGBT nikkas don’t give an inch though :lolbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What point are you even making at this point? Plumlee's goff made the AD shot possible. You were saying that if Plumlee trails AD then that would have got Bron open to spin and cut towards the rim... Despite the fact that Jokic, Harris and Grant would have been able to defend that kind of pass.

That's funny, because earlier you said:

If Grant hops out for AD then Bron cuts to the rack

So earlier you seemed to think that Jokic and Harris aren't enough to defend a cut to the rim, that Grant is essential. Which is true - a bounce pass or lob over the corner of the backboard would have had the angle on Jokic and Harris ain't beating LeBron to that ball without help from another defender.

Personally, I think Grant was pushing too hard up against Bron to defend a spin and a cut. If LeBron spins off of him, then Grant's own momentum is taking him away from the basket, not towards it. So how is he going to beat LeBron to the hoop? Reminds me of the last-second play in Game 1 of the 2013 ECF where LeBron took the ball with 2 seconds left and blew by PG13 for the game-winner because his momentum was wrong.

It's pretty clear to me, that Bron was going to post at the high elbow and probably go for a fadeaway on the catch.

You posting a lot of shyt and not even making any point. My reply to you was predicated off of you saying that that if Plumlee doesn't run to Bron that he would of had a play at the rim which is bullshyt.
That play wouldn't explain why AD ran where he did. He clearly was aiming for that spot even before Danny finished his cut to the hoop which was the first option. They would be interfering with each-other if Bron was planning that.

Option 1: Danny and (was it KCP on the court?) cut to the hoop.

Option 2: Bron beats his man if he has an opening, preferably towards the basket

Option 3: AD reads the defenders around Bron and gets open.

Plumblee sealed off option 2 and forced the Lakers to go with option 3.