Civilization 6 Official Thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, will I like this game if I grew up on the "Age of Empires" games? I'm thinking of buying it on PS4.
Its more detailed oriented than AoE. If you have OCD tendencies, you'll love it. I can speak from personal experience.

I've been playing CIV games since CIV 2 back when I was a kid. It's hard to imagine what it is like for a newcomer. I think if you liked Sim City games back in the day or any other game where you pretty much tried to max out stats or max out some sort of objective you'll like it.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Its more detailed oriented than AoE. If you have OCD tendencies, you'll love it. I can speak from personal experience.

I've been playing CIV games since CIV 2 back when I was a kid. It's hard to imagine what it is like for a newcomer. I think if you liked Sim City games back in the day or any other game where you pretty much tried to max out stats or max out some sort of objective you'll like it.

Probably why I love it. I was Sim City only until EA shyt the bed with Sim City 5 and then I needed something else. Found Civ 5, loved it, got Civ 6 and loved it even more. I own every pic of DLC for this game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Probably why I love it. I was Sim City only until EA shyt the bed with Sim City 5 and then I needed something else. Found Civ 5, loved it, got Civ 6 and loved it even more. I own every pic of DLC for this game.

So you never got cities skylines, which is vastly superior to Sim City in every way :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
So you never got cities skylines, which is vastly superior to Sim City in every way :francis:

I've been turned off by the way they've done the DLC. Damn near everything seems itemized. I own the base game but I've been waiting for them to give a bundle on everything. Also, Planet Coaster is piff too.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I bought this a few weeks ago

theres a lot of shyt to keep up with but I think I enjoy this even if I still don’t really understand everything :jbhmm:
Comes with time. Make sure to have tutorial/advisor settings on to high. Start on the easiest difficulty and then as you play more games and get more comfortable increase it.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
I just bought this all again on PC with all the DLC since they are running sales and brehs I literally did the

tenor.gif

at how fast it loads. On the Switch, I would be waiting a minute between turns. I can get 20 turns down in two minutes now. I threw that shyt on the SSD and the rest was history. Absurd at how fast it goes.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Have they updated the phone game yet for the downloadable content? I’ve been wanting to try the new add on civs out

Still my favorite game of all time