Civilization 6 Official Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's on steam for 10 dollars I'm thinking about copping. Whats the consensus?

Alright...

Civ 6 is a entire different game from the previous games. Instead of trying to conquer the world and take cities, you got to build on those cities. Its pretty much a city builder simulation most of the time. Overall, its well worth the cop especially with the DLC, which is NEEDED to make the game stand on its legs. Vanilla Civ 6 is okay at best, but with the expansion packs and etc, it rivals Civ 5 which to this very day my personal favorite out of the entire series.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Alright...

Civ 6 is a entire different game from the previous games. Instead of trying to conquer the world and take cities, you got to build on those cities. Its pretty much a city builder simulation most of the time. Overall, its well worth the cop especially with the DLC, which is NEEDED to make the game stand on its legs. Vanilla Civ 6 is okay at best, but with the expansion packs and etc, it rivals Civ 5 which to this very day my personal favorite out of the entire series.
Thanks breh. Steam's got a platinum edition for $20... you think those DLCs would be good or should I drop the extra 10 for the anthropology one?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Thanks breh. Steam's got a platinum edition for $20... you think those DLCs would be good or should I drop the extra 10 for the anthropology one?

Big question...are you a huge Civ head?

Because the Platinum edition is just the original expansions that came out over the past years, along with some of the dlc civs and scenarios.

The anthology version is everything including the New Frontier Pass. I personally have the anthology edition since I am a big Civ addict and imo its worth every penny due to the following:

• You get different modes and etc to change the gameplay
  • You have every single Civ in the game including the scenarios
  • 29.11>>>>>>200 dollars
Its worth it if you are trying to put hours into this game, but the platinum edition is pretty cool if you are not much of a Civ head, but want the major proportions to the game.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Big question...are you a huge Civ head?

Because the Platinum edition is just the original expansions that came out over the past years, along with some of the dlc civs and scenarios.

The anthology version is everything including the New Frontier Pass. I personally have the anthology edition since I am a big Civ addict and imo its worth every penny due to the following:

• You get different modes and etc to change the gameplay
  • You have every single Civ in the game including the scenarios
  • 29.11>>>>>>200 dollars
Its worth it if you are trying to put hours into this game, but the platinum edition is pretty cool if you are not much of a Civ head, but want the major proportions to the game.
I'm not a big civ head, but I played a lot of AOE growing up, and I like games like simcity, cities skylines etc. The extra 10 won't hurt so I might go for it. At worst I play for a lil, at best I get addicted and got all the dope expansions. Thanks for your input man

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm not a big civ head, but I played a lot of AOE growing up, and I like games like simcity, cities skylines etc. The extra 10 won't hurt so I might go for it. At worst I play for a lil, at best I get addicted and got all the dope expansions. Thanks for your input man

No prob breh and trust you will love the game:wow:. Addictive as all hell.