Civil War | Discussion Thread | A24 (4/24/2024, Dir/Writer. Alex Garland, starring Kirsten Dunst)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli's taste in movies really disappointed me here. This was amazing.
since when do press and photographers participate in full-on firefights and gun battles, armed with nothing but a camera, casually snapping each other getting shot? who were they even trying to get this footage for, in a failed country that was down to 8 or 9 people protecting the president?

the premise was almost too stupid for words :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
since when do press and photographers participate in full-on firefights and gun battles, armed with nothing but a camera, casually snapping each other getting shot? who were they even trying to get this footage for, in a failed country that was down to 8 or 9 people protecting the president?

It was down to 8 or 9 ppl because Western Forces killed everybody before it got down to 8 or 9 ppl.

The battle was the entire third act.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

The dumbest part is the president wasn't even in his bunker.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might have been the most over hyped movie I've ever seen.

Agreed. I was hyping it up to my wife...good thing I didn't force her to watch it...she woulda fallen asleep. A forgettable movie.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Agreed. I was hyping it up to my wife...good thing I didn't force her to watch it...she woulda fallen asleep. A forgettable movie.
Pass the fukk out is what my wife did. Lmao.

I did like the climax but up to that point it's :russell:

I remember people grumbling when it ended like what the fukk was this bullshyt. :dead: