City Girl Mayor Spends Hundreds of Thousands Adding to $5 Million Debt in Just 2 Years

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I got fam out in Crown Point, fat ass crib. They like the only blacks on they block. Crown point 85% white :manny:

I just don’t like Indiana :scust: Aint Really shyt out there but strip malls and factories. Only reason I use to be in Hammond heavy a few years back cuz I had a lil Puerto Rican chick out that way :wow:

Whiting, East Chicago, Gary, the hood part of Hammond :scusthov: :camby:
How is Indianapolis?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Worst major city in the Midwest

Culture-less, trash downtown, trash nightlife/social scene, roads suck, no body of water, public transit sucks

Only thing going for Indianapolis is affordability
What city or area would you suggest out there?

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Two things I see happening and in no particular order.

I think she's up for re-election in 2025, I can see her telling her hired goons and cops to intimidate the locals in to voting her back in, this is of she makes it to that point.

I also see the feds getting involved because she getting too much heat and doing reckless ish.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I got fam out in Crown Point, fat ass crib. They like the only blacks on they block. Crown point 85% white :manny:

I just don’t like Indiana :scust: Aint Really shyt out there but strip malls and factories. Only reason I use to be in Hammond heavy a few years back cuz I had a lil Puerto Rican chick out that way :wow:

Whiting, East Chicago, Gary, the hood part of Hammond :scusthov: :camby:

Had me a chick out in Hammond, but no lies told, the only good thing about Indiana is affordability, and they even advertise that shyt too :mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Worst major city in the Midwest

Culture-less, trash downtown, trash nightlife/social scene, roads suck, no body of water, public transit sucks

Only thing going for Indianapolis is affordability
Yeah probably the worst city I ever been to. I'd rather go to Gary.