King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Made over 112 million dollars in his career

However, has 8 kids with 6 different women

Started getting bullshyt businesses that fail because he didn’t dedicate himself to those businesses

Can’t feel sorry for a nikka who couldn’t learned from the barry sanders and walter paytons of the league

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These athletes be going out sad. He seemed like a P.O.S in general after beating his small child like that. All that wealth transferred back to the whites.

Seemed like more of a cultural misunderstanding.

"Until his plea, Peterson maintained he didn't do anything wrong and disciplined his child only with a "whooping." His attorney called him a "loving father" who relied on the same techniques his parents used on him during his childhood in Palestine, which his mother has confirmed. Indeed, corporal punishment remains sacrosanct in Texas, one of 19 states, mostly Southern, that still allow educators to strike students for misbehavior. When does physical discipline cross over into abuse? That's left up to juries.

The issue was never a matter of debate in Palestine: Peterson is not an abuser. In this surprisingly sprawling town of about 18,600, the switch and the paddle are as much a part of childhood as Sunday school, hunting and fishing; it is the sort of place where people are God-fearing, disarmingly candid and suspicious of outsiders who would suggest they're wrong for supporting corporal punishment or Peterson, their most famous native son. They wouldn't even think of canceling the annual Adrian Peterson Day, held every summer since 2007, when its namesake was drafted by the Vikings. "I supported it," says Vernon Denmon Jr., a city council member since 2001. "And we will have it as long as I'm on council."

Obviously i think hes too strong to get physical with anyone,letalong a child. But i got whooped as a child by women and got left with markes. That was the danger of the original "switches":mjcry:

I got the switch treatment once,and i think after the damage it left my mama never tried it again. It was strictly hands and belts. Switch whoopings could look pretty gruesome.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Made over 112 million dollars in his career

However, has 8 kids with 6 different women

Started getting bullshyt businesses that fail because he didn’t dedicate himself to those businesses

Can’t feel sorry for a nikka who couldn’t learned from the barry sanders and walter paytons of the league

Don't forget inflation over the past 5-7 years. In 2024 money, he made over $160M.