City Girl Mayor Spends Hundreds of Thousands Adding to $5 Million Debt in Just 2 Years

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Most people are moving to northwest Indiana and working in the joliet/Bolingbrook/Romeoville area you can get a decent azz house In highland,Schererville,Merrillville,the nice part of hammond by the Munster bolder for 1200 to 1600 a month but fukking Illinois landlord wants you to pay 2000 a month to stay in Sauk village,dolton,markham and Harvey :mjlol: I think most of the south east suburbs is about to be a ghost town in 15 years even Mexicans are moving from the southeast suburbs due to rent prices

A lot of folks moving to Indiana, it’s crazy, i know a chick from my block she right there in Hammond, and them land lords need to get the fukk on, cuz who tf Finna pay 2 racks for the run down burbs

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's really out there having fun.
giphy.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
So I guess impeachment is not possible in that township? It is going bankrupt, violent crime is rising, and this mayor has probably half the police department as her detail. Also, that dude with over 300 hours in 2 weeks is most definitely doing a lot more than just detail work for her.
Alot of them n-gga's are dirty cops

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This ain’t the thread for this, breh

That boy been threatening me for months.
I have had HEATED debates with you and dozens of others posters.
We have never wanted to do harm to each other.
Debates about nationalism and bad behavior are just debates.
"you a bytch, your momma, fukk you" etc etc

That is normal discourse when things get heated.

This piece of shyt @JackRoss has been sending wild threats to me
Talking the most disrespectful shyt

Saying hundreds of times to come to Dolton for beef, he a super thug

I ignored him for months, tried to be an adult, tried to show him I have no issue with him. Tried to say, hey its all about debating.

He admittedly hates me for being an immigrant.
Tries his best to get me angry and meet up with him.

He will not get away with that shyt. He will not pretend he has not been acting like he super thug to me for months.
Talking about my family, violence and being super disrespectful in everyway he could.

That piece of dolton shyt violate me too much