Chrono Cross Remake possibly in production

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rumor: According to speculation, the 'Final Fantasy Tactics' remaster will go through playtesting alongside Eidos Montreal. - Bollyinside

I
aVOSkIC.gif
Yay another remaster of a game that's already had a remake. Twice reheated leftovers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yay another remaster of a game that's already had a remake. Twice reheated leftovers.

It’s just more confirmation that everything on the GeForce leak is real. Chrono Cross is next

But I’d probably play war of lions again if it got a console remaster:yeshrug:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
but it's one of the few games that you can't even play on any modern console

I wouldn't trust modern SE to do it justice, but Imagine a modern CT that looks like DQXI :whoo:

I got CT on my phone and it play just fine, bought it out the app store.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I got CT on my phone and it play just fine, bought it out the app store.
Phones =/= consoles

I knew it was available for Android/iOs, but it's not available on PS4/5, XBX|S, or even the switch. Where most people play their games

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It's criminally slept on. I fukks with Chrono Cross, always did it isn't a bad game at all.

It's these salty millennials that wanna be older than they are fronting on that shyt, if your anywhere from 29 to 36 Chrono Cross was one of those must have yet kinda obscure non FF JRPGs on the PSX along with Legend of Dragoon, Breath of Fire, Vagrant Story, Suikoden and those bro Chrono Cross was lit I remember playing with Lynx for the first time :gladbron: I like Chrono Trigger but Im not gonna lie like it had more of an impact on me the Cross did as a kid

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's these salty millennials that wanna be older than they are fronting on that shyt, if your anywhere from 29 to 36 Chrono Cross was one of those must have yet kinda obscure non FF JRPGs on the PSX along with Legend of Dragoon, Breath of Fire, Vagrant Story, Suikoden and those bro Chrono Cross was lit I remember playing with Lynx for the first time :gladbron: I like Chrono Trigger but Im not gonna lie like it had more of an impact on me the Cross did as a kid

i was actually punching the air having to play as lynx for half the game :birdman:

a lot of wild ass ideas in that game, it was way ahead of its time. I still have no clue why combo systems didn't become standard in JRPGS after PSX. I always liked how Mario RPG, Cross, XenoGears, Shadowhearts etc had the little timing and combo systems in their battle systems.

Like, thats something that should have been in Dragonquest XI

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
i was actually punching the air having to play as lynx for half the game :birdman:

a lot of wild ass ideas in that game, it was way ahead of its time. I still have no clue why combo systems didn't become standard in JRPGS after PSX. I always liked how Mario RPG, Cross, XenoGears, Shadowhearts etc had the little timing and combo systems in their battle systems.

Like, thats something that should have been in Dragonquest XI

Dragoon had one too imo it was the best one but Chrono Cross melee combat is surprisingly deep

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sometimes I feel like the only nikka in the world that fukked with the breath of fire series. The first game introduced me to jrpgs back in the day. The first 3 are personal classics and the 4th game was good it its own right.

It’s a shame i never gave Dragon Quarter a real chance, it seems over the years to gain a real cult following.

I do miss the feel of the original 4 though. I would love a BoF in the style of Monster Hunter Stories 2