Chrono Cross Remake possibly in production

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Square would ruin a Chrono Trigger remake. They’d make it an action RPG with fetch quests and K-Pop haircuts.

Yeah i don’t think they can pull it off. Thats why I’m cool with them remaking Chrono Cross because it wasn’t a bad game at all but two decades of separation from chrono trigger to live on its own would do it a lot of good. If they somehow fukked it up it wouldn’t really be the end of the world either

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i don’t think they can pull it off. Thats why I’m cool with them remaking Chrono Cross because it wasn’t a bad game at all but two decades of separation from chrono trigger to live on its own would do it a lot of good. If they somehow fukked it up it wouldn’t really be the end of the world either

I’d prefer an HD remaster of Cross, but I agree it’s not the worst idea.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chrono Cross would be a perfect remake candidate.

As would just about every single game that was released solely on the ps1.

Chrono trigger.... I'm pretty ok with them just not revisiting ever again unless it's on some hand drawn remake with some of the dogs involved...so yeah never happening

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Remaster. whatever.

But that leak says a IX REMAKE :whoo:

EDIT: Kingdom Hearts IV

I'm not even a fan but that's big news.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Someone said this might be for the MGS remake since there was an irish song in the og

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This, LoD & FF8 made up the holy trinity of JRPGs for 8 year old me. A remake is preferable, but I'll 100% take a remaster, too. The nostalgia the soundtrack alone evokes is:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Always wondered why Sony just sat on Legend Of Dragoon. That game is RIPE for a remake/sequel. I’d take that over both Cross and Trigger remakes at this point

Funny thing a bout LoD is I actually lost interest in playing it when i found out it wasn’t a squaresoft rpg. I thought it was gonna be an actual final fantasy spinoff specifically about dragoon’s an when i found out it wasn’t i was like ehhh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rumor: According to speculation, the 'Final Fantasy Tactics' remaster will go through playtesting alongside Eidos Montreal. - Bollyinside

I
aVOSkIC.gif