Reppin
NULL
ouy093n.jpg

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
pg-13 and war movie in the same sentence makes no damn sense in my book. i'll Wait for the blu ray rip if that :ld: u gotta be a true movie geek to give a film hella points because of its sound and visuals :laff: if thats the case a cure for wellness is a 8/10 film :heh:
a cure for wellness may be the worst movie I ever watched

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@TheGodling We're coming for ALL the oscars next year.

Nolan is gonna walk out that bytch looking like Peter Jackson in 2004.

Poor Roger Deakins is prolly gonna get shut out again for cinematography. That shot of Tom Hardy gliding toward his landing was :ohlawd: :noah: :lawd:

We got all the sound and score awards on deck, plus editing directing and picture. I'm sure Rylance will get a supporting nod too.

:umad:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
a cure for wellness may be the worst movie I ever watched
i couldnt even finish it tbh but cinematography wise the movie looked amazing. Dudes in here talking all about spectacle and nothing about the story which lets me know they just fanboys. The dudes at double toasted (if u watch that podcast) said the same things but didnt give it no high grade for it because the movie made u give no fukks about any character. It was just something nice to look at

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i couldnt even finish it tbh but cinematography wise the movie looked amazing. Dudes in here talking all about spectacle and nothing about the story which lets me know they just fanboys. The dudes at double toasted (if u watch that podcast) said the same things but didnt give it no high grade for it because the movie made u give no fukks about any character. It was just something nice to look at
But they also gave it 2 full prices (one close to a better than sex) :Jimmy:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
because the "spectacle" should be seen on IMAX :heh:.....goodwin literally said "i guess i gotta give it a full price cuz u need to see it in imax :yeshrug:" :pachaha:
Breh you're all up in this thread trying to discredit a movie you haven't even seen.

Talking about why should visuals matter. Film is a fukking visual medium. :nolan:

Some films are deserving of seeing on the biggest screen possible.

And you talk about not being interested enough to even download a bluray rip yet you spent 33 minutes watching a review on it :mindblown:

Y'all dudes are some fukking weirdos for real.

Godling has the 2nd most posts in this thread and he's a nolan hater. Yet he was the first to rush out and go see it #makesnosense

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Breh you're all up in this thread trying to discredit a movie you haven't even seen.

Talking about why should visuals matter. Film is a fukking visual medium. :nolan:

Some films are deserving of seeing on the biggest screen possible.

And you talk about not being interested enough to even download a bluray rip yet you spent 33 minutes watching a review on it :mindblown:

Y'all dudes are some fukking weirdos for real.

Godling has the 2nd most posts in this thread and he's a nolan hater. Yet he was the first to rush out and go see it #makesnosense
i subscribe to the website im not one of u YT dudes :what: i watch the whole cot dayum 2 and a half hours of the show and prolly only care about one movie every other week, tf is your point? :dahell:.....your fanboy is leaking out your post breh u might wanna patch that up :scust: I nvr said visuals dont matter, i said they shouldnt outweigh a movie or have ppl giving great ratings on that alone. If that was the case the transformers films would all be 8/10's AT LEAST :scusthov:

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
These reviews :wow:

Y'all lowkey killed this movie for me :wow:

Might just wait for the Blu Ray at this point:wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't hate Nolan at all. At worst I hate some of the crappy movies he made. Either way, my so-called "hatred" is obviously outweighed by my love to fukk with you for being such a mindless sheep.:manny:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nolan himself said this film isn't being character-driven or any of the like. Why are people still bytching about that aspect?