Chris Rock,Samuel L. Jackson - "Spiral" ..... "Saw"----spinoff- trailer out

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I was damn near a "Saw" stan....before the first movie. When I heard of the premise I was :ohlawd: then the trailer dropped and I loved it.

Went and seen it in theaters....hated it. shyt was directed like a "NIN" video and some of the acting (mainly dude from "The Princess Bride") was atrocious. The writing was pretty bad too, but I can't remember anything in particular right now. Just remember being :what: at a few character choices.

And I thought the twist at the end was awful. I realize I'm in the extreme minority, the two guys I went to see it with liked it a lot. I think my expectations were it being more along the lines of a psychological thriller (like "Seven")....which it obviously wasn't.

Fred.
Cary Elwes was always a bad actor. Always so generic he was perfect for Hot Shots and Men in Tights but for a horror movie he was even worse than normal. :russ:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Im just stupid.

i look at SAW like how i looked at Mortal Kombat.

i dont care about the gameplay and all that.

Just gimme FATALITIES!

:lolbron:

ExemplaryImpeccableJohndory-small.gif

Game on.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I`m a Saw stan. This doesn`t look like a Saw film to me. I guess it kinda looks like Saw 1, but more thriller based rather than horror. Jigsaw (2017), and Escape Room had a better first trailer imo. Maybe They don`t want to spoil all the traps in the film. I`ll see this when it`s out though.

Last edited: