Chris Rock,Samuel L. Jackson - "Spiral" ..... "Saw"----spinoff- trailer out

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So is this officially part of the saw cannon? Cause "jigsaw" was a semi reboot but was still in the saw continuity.

But if chris rock mess this up at least we got "Escape room" already taking over the saw format.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Is this a thing now ever since Get out? Comedy guys doing "horror"... Please dont let this be a thing...
TBF, chris stuck his toe in the water first with that weird gangster cannibal character he played on empire

and who cares if it's a thing if they deliver good and/or entertaining projects? message! most actors aren't one note, comedic actors been doing things outside of comedy, and with comedy flopping as it has been, might as well blaze a new path for themselves

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"ok listen cracka you gonna go in Southside Chicago with a sign that says "fukk u nikkas" for 10 hours.
survive I and give you the code to release the bomb on your family. You run away they die and the murder will be traced to you Good luck :mjlit:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Folks were skeptical of Danny McBride writing the last Halloween movie, and it was the dopest Halloween movie in YEARS. I completely believe Chris Rock is more talented than McBride so I kinda think it'll work.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
This,

we bout to see hollywood learn the complete wrong lesson from his success and push out a bunch of shytty black horror movies.

The lesson they should have learned is the there are excellant black film makers out there who need a platform and can make quality.
Instead of looking for the next Jordan Peele they just gonna copy Jordan Peele. :unimpressed:
That's exactly was I was thinking.

Chris should bring in someone who not only is a fan of horror, but can also showcase his or her writing talents as well and come up
with something original for a change.

But we all know Hollywood won't let that happen.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
qorknvu6r1f41.jpg

Trailer leaked too but it's getting snatched down

Edit: