Chris Rock,Samuel L. Jackson - "Spiral" ..... "Saw"----spinoff- trailer out

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Seen commercials for this shyt. Thought it would be an american adaptation of Uzumaki until I saw Chris Rock

....man I dunno. I been burned too many times from mediocre movies coming out here lately and this shyt aint even on Max so I can't download and watch it at the crib day one? I gotta risk catching covid to possibly see some mid? It's damn near a slap in the face :picard:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Movie was good :ehh:

Hopefully we get that sequel
Yeah, it’s a nice return to form and more original than the later, lackluster cash grab sequels. While it didn’t reinvent the wheel for the horror genre, I still had a lot of fun with it. Twist was pretty predictable though lol.

Definitely would be fond to more ‘Book of Saw’ entries.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Twist was pretty predictable though lol.

Definitely would be fond to more ‘Book of Saw’ entries.

Dunno why they gave that away in the trailer; at least the protagonist finally survived :blessed:

I'm guessing the other cac detective was in a trap that got cut, ain't no way he wasn't dirty :pachaha:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Dunno why they gave that away in the trailer; at least the protagonist finally survived :blessed:

I'm guessing the other cac detective was in a trap that got cut, ain't no way he wasn't dirty :pachaha:
That told me to stop watching Trailer #2s for future films. Sat there like :unimpressed: waiting for them to hurry up with the Samuel L reveal. Luckily the climax was still pretty good, and fukkin brutal. So brutal. Loved the way they ended it. The protagonist may have survived, but he gotta be fukked UP mentally after that. :picard:

Ngl I thought they were gonna shoot Chris too on some “....Whoops.” :mjpls: shyt.