Chris Rock maintaining his composure and carrying on after the slap was quite amazing

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: yo do some of you brehs really hate Will Smith? I thought it was always just jokes, yall really don't care for Mike Lowrey?

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Nobody hates Will. People confuse calling him out on that sucka simp shyt he did as hate.
I understand that breh, the tone of some brehs feel like they hope his career is over though. I want him to bounce back and make some more classics if he can.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Yeah a highly successful multi millionaire man who knows when not to destroy his career and keep his calm is on the spectrum.

I’m sure if he had fought back like a real “G” he would’ve lost his career but street nikkas like you would’ve respected him which is all that matters

When keeping it real goes wrong ass nikka :mjlol:
Chris Rock admitted he is autistic, I'd imagine a lot of talented people are. It doesn't mean you're incapable of doing shyt on your own

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anyone who says he should've fought back is a c00n. Chris Rock had nothing to gain by fighting back. He remained professional and didn't even press charges. Meanwhile Will exposed himself as even more of a fool and nobody will ever look at him the same
So people that think Rock should've defended himself are c00ns...but Will isn't a c00n for attacking him? The Coli :heh:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
1) I couldn't just let another man smack me like that.

With that being said

2) 2 Brothas boxing it out on live TV at the FUKKING OSCARS would have been the worst nikka moment in television history

( Even worse than the one Will created by slapping Chris in the first place :snoop: )

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bad Boys 4 is literally in production right now. What are you talking about? :mjlol:
I dont think his career is done but BB3 flopped right? Emancipation wasn't even a major release. shyt was a what amounts to a made for tv movie nowadays. A far cry from the 1b leading man in Hollywood.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Naw he admitted he knows he can’t beat will.

Chris was just hoping he didn’t get smacked again :wow:

It's like the rules in prison though. If someone hits you, you have to fight otherwise you're food :francis:

Because even if he had gotten lumped up at least no one would call him a coward. Also Will probably knew he was lame and wouldn't do anything.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I dont think his career is done but BB3 flopped right? Emancipation wasn't even a major release. shyt was a what amounts to a made for tv movie nowadays. A far cry from the 1b leading man in Hollywood.

Nahh....BB3 got the best box office of the entire franchise and almost made half a billion dollars. The year before that he had another blockbuster with Aladin. Will Smith is still a huge star.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nahh....BB3 got the best box office of the entire franchise and almost made half a billion dollars. The year before that he had another blockbuster with Aladin. Will Smith is still a huge star.
Oh word? I thought I heard it flopped. My bad. Aladdin was gonna do numbers no matter what. Had nothing to do with Will Smith.