Chris Rock maintaining his composure and carrying on after the slap was quite amazing

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Rock is 5'11, 168 lbs and will smith is 6'2' 182lbs similar height difference and weight difference as Frazier and Ali were basically. (they were almost 10lbs apart too)

He wasn't picking on a guy significantly smaller than him. yall just bringing this up because Chris Rock doesn't seem capable of defending himself.
You look at those two men and see 14 lbs difference :usure:? Rock needed to get old man weight to cross 150 :russ:. And beyond that Will been lifting and boxing for 2 decades. So even if they were closer in size its nowhere near a fair fight. That said, I dont believe it was all about picking on a smaller dude. I think anyone woulda got tried that night. Now everybody probably doesnt take it like Chris though.

L2014

Banned
Daps
u guys coming off kinda slow lmao
he knew about the August situation and didnt care. August said he had will's blessing. The August and Jada situation started and ended years before anyone even knew about it lol

Chris disrespected his wife twice. first time got a pass, second time got his cheek bone rearranged. Tough luck.

That bald headed joke is such a reach its not even worth addressing lol Lebron and Stephen A deal with much worse lol
Lemme guess, another female poster? Look lady I’m feeling like YuYu Hakusho rn.

Cool Out and don’t you ever insult my Intelligence.

⠀⠀⠀

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON’T STOP
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
chris should have tackled him. that was the best move for chris. I doubt a punch would do much