Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Chris Rock & his soon to be ex-wife aren't Latin so quit coming up with excuses to justify your flawed line of thinking. The only way a woman should even consider having a hyphenated last name, is if she comes from a very wealthy or extremely rich pedigreed family or has a well known career that she has established herself before marriage that could potentially be damaged or harmed (short or long term) by taking on another man's namesake.
So only rich people should have hyph last names huh?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
So only rich people should have hyph last names huh?

O.G.B said:
"Chris Rock & his soon to be ex-wife aren't Latin so quit coming up with excuses to justify your flawed line of thinking. The only way a woman should even consider having a hyphenated last name, is if she comes from a very wealthy or extremely rich pedigreed family or has a well known career that she has established herself before marriage that could potentially be damaged or harmed (short or long term) by taking on another man's namesake."

Obviously the problem is that your reading skills are sub-par.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
By whose standards? I ain't assimilated into cac culture like that mentally...

Remember your for fathers if possible.

:wtf:......................:dahell:

nikka I'm going to skip the obvious here, you and them nikkas have slave names. Unless you can trace these names or your name back to some African lineage then fuk outta here:camby:

Then it's dumb again because cacs are exactly the ones who started his stupid trend of hyphenated names. Goddamn it's so much stupid in this post I'm about to have a drink on his shyt

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:wtf:......................:dahell:

nikka I'm going to skip the obvious here, you and them nikkas have slave names. Unless you can trace these names or your name back to some African lineage then fuk outta here:camby:

Then it's dumb again because cacs are exactly the ones who started his stupid trend of hyphenated names. Goddamn it's so much stupid in this post I'm about to have a drink on his shyt
Again, mentally, I am not a part of cac culture. Try again.
Four instead of for, big whoop grammar nazi. Try again.
You don't know me or my last name, it's actually very very unique. Not a "slave" name. A google search would back that up.
You really getting at me saying white people created hyphens when it's their form of marriage and values you're :caping: for? Then you drinking white man branded poison and think that insults me?:mjlol:

Have a seat you c00n