Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So what happens when the daughter wants to get married, another hyphen? shyt sounds stupid

:mjlol: at "philanthropist"

How the fukk are you a philanthropist with money someone else earned.
You guys are so weird. In latin cultures, its natural to have a few hyphanted names.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
She's put her magic spell on Chris :shaq:

RosarioDawsonStripper2.gif%7Ec200
You guys are just weird. She just had a kid with someone else.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He already told us he couldn't run that fast....

His wife was pretty dope tho, I hope they stay friends

tochi

Rookie
Daps
20 years in hollywood is an eternity. gotta give him props for staying with her that long.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Chris seems like the type of dude that got married because it was the "right thing to do." I mean, dude always ragged on marriage in his comedy skits. Always made it seem like a ball-busting, soul stealing, sexless affair that a man only does for the sake of being a good guy or from pressure via the chick, family or society. And then, I've never seen dude smile once when he was with his wife.

She cheesing in every pic and dude is :beli: in every photo. Dude always had the "this b#tch acting like she love in public but be trippin in the limo."

Plus, this chick was given title as a philanthropist. I hate how wives of rich men will use their husband's money to do sh#t and then want the credit for being a boss in her own right. And something tells me, as shrewd as Chris Rock is, that this irony tripped him out too.

Peace
his next special is about to be on some :banderas:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You guys are so weird. In latin cultures, its natural to have a few hyphanted names.

Chris Rock & his soon to be ex-wife aren't Latin so quit coming up with excuses to justify your flawed line of thinking. The only way a woman should even consider having a hyphenated last name, is if she comes from a very wealthy or extremely rich pedigreed family or has a well known career that she has established herself before marriage that could potentially be damaged or harmed (short or long term) by taking on another man's namesake.